Chalazion, also known as eyelid cyst, is a common condition which many of you may get infected. In most cases, chalazion is usually not serious and resolves on its own within two to eight weeks. When you are infected with chalazion, it may be swollen, red and painful in your eyelid. As a result, it makes you feel uncomfortable and unconfident about your appearance though it does not obstruct your vision.
In making effort to get rid of chalazion, a lot of people resort to surgery, clinic or antibiotic medication eye drops from drug store whereas others look for some safe and effective home remedies as a natural alternative to medicine. For those looking to go the more natural, home-remedy route, this article of 45 Natural Home Remedies For Chalazion Cysts On The Eyelid shows you many useful natural methods that are recommended for stopping chalazion at home properly. Also see our wide variety of other natural home remedies at TrueRemedies.com!
Before taking a deep look at how to treat chalazion naturally at home, let’s first learn some basic information about chalazion.
What Is Chalazion?
Chalazion, a medical term for an eyelid cyst, is a small lump that appears under the skin of lower or upper eyelid because of a blocked meibomian or oil gland. The lump may be hard or soft and fluid-filled. When you have chalazion, it can cause swelling, red and irritation. This eyelid cyst is not an infectious disease and may disappear without treatment. Normally, this kind of condition happens more often in adults than children.
Sometimes, people confuse chalazion with internal or external sty. In fact, internal sty is the infection of meibomian gland and external sty is the infection in the area of the base of eyelash and sweat gland. Styes are often painful while chalazia are usually painless. Chalazion may arise after sty. Together with hordeolum, chalazion is one of two types of styes.
What Are Common Causes Of Chalazion?
It is not always possible to identify a cause of a chalazion. However, the major common factors causing chalazion may include as below:
- The most common cause of chalazion is when the oil producing meibomain glands in the eyelids are blocked and inflamed. Inflammation or viruses affecting the meibomian glands are also the causes of chalazia. That is why people who have seborrhea, rosacea, acne, chronic blepharitis, tuberculosis, viral conjunctivitis and long-term infection or inflammation covering the inside of the eyes and eyelids are susceptible to chalazion.
- People who have thicker meibomian gland secretions than others may incur a greater risk of developing a chalazion.
- People who had one chalazion in the past are likely to take greater risk of developing another one in the coming time.
- Improper hygiene
- An infection can lead to chalazion (rare)
- Chalazion is a sign of infection or symptom of skin cancer (rare)
What Are Symptoms Of Chalazion?
Chalazia look the same in everyone. They begin with a small red area that is swollen and sore when touched. The pain usually wears off after a few days and a bump remains. Once you have a chalazion, you may experience:
- A non-painful lump (usually hard) or gradual swelling under the skin of upper or lower eyelid
- Red, swollen, slightly irritated, painful (rare) in the affected area
- Excessive tearing
- Discomfort and blurry vision
- Inflammation and swelling may spread to the area surrounding the eye
When To See A Doctor?
As always, the best source for advice on treating your chalazion is your own doctor. Your doctor makes a diagnosis by taking a close look at the lump with a penlight and some source of magnification and palpation. Then, he or she may ask you some questions to know about your symptoms and full medical history in general before he initiates right treatment for the chalazion and tell you how to take care of it. Schedule a doctor’s visit if you experience these warning signs as follows:
- Chalazion blocks your vision.
- You are a patient with a history of chalazion.
- You have recurring or unusual chalazia.
- Chalazion gets very large and does not go away for a long time after some treatments.
Top 45 Natural Home Remedies For Chalazion Cysts On The Eyelid
1. Aloe Vera
The first and foremost natural home remedy for treating chalazion that we want to mention here is aloe vera. Aloe vera, also known as a “wonder plant”, is a type of plant that has thick pointed leaves with gooey gel inside. Besides being used as food, aloe vera is well known for healing many diseases such as burn, dental, hair and skin problems, liver, digestion, diabetes, chalazion, and so on .
It has the property of anti-inflammation and anti-bacteria which are said to be able to reduce redness and fight infection from symptoms of chalazion. In addition, aloe vera is great for treating chalazion thanks to its powerful antioxidants called polyphenols that can help stop the growth of bacteria in affected area. Aloe vera is also rich source of vitamins and minerals like vitamin B, C, E, folic acid, calcium, zinc, sodium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, chromium, and selenium. This powerful source is a nutritious boost for your body to fight against chalazion and recover quickly. This kind of plant is very popular and if you have one at home, do not ignore its powerful benefits. All you have to do is:
- Cut one fresh leaf from an aloe vera plant
- Wash the leaf thoroughly with water
- Use a knife to peel off the green skin and get the gel inside.
- Directly apply the gel on the affected area
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes
- Wash the area with luke-warm water
- Repeat every two hours daily in a week
- Take a fresh aloe vera leaf
- Wash the leaf thoroughly with water
- Cut open the aloe vera leaf and extract the gel inside
- Cut the gel into small pieces
- Add the gel into a blender.
- After crushing, strain to get fresh aloe vera juice
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice for 5 minutes
- Directly apply the gel on the eyelid cyst for twenty minutes
- Reapply every two hours daily in a week
2. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Apple Cider Vinegar
Along with aloe vera, apple cider vinegar is one of the best home remedies for chalazion that we should try. Apple cider vinegar can be found easily in many kitchens. Normally, it has been used for cooking but this vinegar also shows great benefits in curing many diseases, too.
The treatment for diseases includes rashes, digestive problems, acnes, hiccups, sore throat, blood sugar, urinary tract infections, sinus infections and even chalazion. Apple cider vinegar is loaded with healing compounds like acetic acid, magnesium, potassium, enzymes and probiotics which can kill harmful bacteria which is the common cause for most chalazia and foster the growth of good bacteria. A study from the University of North Carolina strongly suggested apple cider vinegar for curing bacterial infection.
Actually, it has the anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can help protect you from bacterial sustaining in affected areas and reduce pain and inflammation. With all these benefits, apple cider vinegar should be chosen as a natural home remedy for treating chalazion. Let’s do as follows:
- Heat one cup of water
- Add two tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar and mix well
- Dip a cotton ball or cotton pad into the cup
- Apply the cotton ball directly on top of the swollen bump (make sure not to get in your eye)
- Leave it for at least five minutes
- Follow the process 3 times a day
- Dissolve a tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar to 230ml of water
- Add a dash of salt (optional)
- Stir them well
- Drink this concoction slowly two times every day
- Apple cider vinegar cannot be used as a substitution for antibiotics.
- You can mix both method 1 and method 2 for better result.
- In case you don’t have apple cider vinegar, use fresh lemon juice instead.
3. Guava Leaves
The third effective remedy that we want you to experience is guava leaves. We all know that guava is one of the super good fruit for our health but do you know that guavas leaves provide great health benefits, too? In Mexico and South America, the young guava leaves has been used to make tea as a traditional medicine for centuries. Guava leaves naturally provide numerous benefits related to diarrhea, diabetes, lower cholesterol, cancer, ance, skin texture, hair loss, toothache, immunity, gastrointestinal, heart, brain, cough, and chalazion without any side effects .
According to the Livestrong.com, guava leaves are very effective for healing eyelid cyst because the anti-inflammatory compounds of the leaves and their natural healing power can help cut down swelling, pain and shorten recovery for your disease.
Furthermore, the leaves are full of antioxidants like vitamin C and flavonoids like quercetin which can eliminate free radicals found in the skin tissues as well as bacteria causing chalazia. So, using this guava leaves is a must-try that you should not ignore among natural home remedies for chalazion.
What you need to do is:
- Collect 5 to 6 fresh guava leaves and wash them thoroughly with water
- Warm the leaves by putting in a microwave for a few seconds or in a pot of boiling water for five minutes
- Pick one warm leaf, place it on the affected eyelid (touch the leaf before applying in order not to burn your skin and eye lashes). You can also put a warm wet cloth over the leaf for optimum result.
- Replace a new warm leaf when the old one cools down
- Follow the process two times daily for several days
4. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Acacia Leaves
One more natural cure that helps you get rid of chalazion for good is acacia leaf. This herb has many powerful health benefits in curing many diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, digestive problems, headache, acne, intestinal problems and so on. Specially, when we use acacia leaves in combination with a warm compress, they reveal extremely effective for healing chalazion .
Just like guava leaves, acacia leaves also has the anti-inflammatory effect that may help combat infection, lessen swelling and reduce the bumps that’s blocking or blurring your vision in the removal of chalazion. So this truly beneficial herb should be counted in the list of best home remedies for chalazion. Do as below:
- Take a handful of acacia leaves and clean them carefully with water
- Boil the leaves in two cups of water
- Wait for them to become warm and remove the leaves
- Soak a clean cloth in the water
- Use it as a warm compress on the eyelids
- Do this again a few times a day for several days until your symptoms are improved
Note: People who are taking medicine like antibiotic, amoxicillin, and drugs containing tannin, people who have an allergy to acacia leaves, respiratory illness, pregnant and breast-feeding women should not use acacia leaves.
Parsley is the fifth natural home remedy that can treat chalazion without medicine. It is not only used for culinary purpose but also has surprising health benefits in the treatment for cancer, diabetes, bone health, immune system, kidney, pain alleviator, fatigue, chalazion and many more. In the treatment of chalazion, parsley is very effective in drawing out toxic substances causing the lump, then boosting the healing process.
Moreover, it also acts as the mild anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agent, which can keep a curb on further infection and relieve you from swelling and pain. Thanks to this, parsley becomes an efficient natural solution among home remedies for chalazion which we should pay attention to. What you have to do is:
- Pick a handful of fresh parsley leaves
- Rinse the parsley leaves thoroughly with water
- Place the leaves in a small bowl
- Pour a cup of boiling water in the bowl
- Wait for the water to cool down in few minutes
- Dip a clean washcloth in the parsley water
- Wring to remove excess water from the cloth
- Directly put the warm cloth over the affected eyelid
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes
- Remove the cloth and wash the affected area with lukewarm water
- Follow the process three times per day for a week
6. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Onion
Raw onion is one of the top natural home remedies for chalazion that many people apply successfully. The uses for onion are plentiful including being widely used as food and medicinal purpose. Its wide-ranging health benefits are comprised of everything from Parkinson, cardiovascular, stroke, blood pressure, cancer, heart disease, gastric ulcer to skin and hair problems, fever, common cold, allergies, chalazion, etc…
According to Victoria Jarzabkowski – a nutritionist in Fitness Institute of Texas at the University of Texas, onions are super healthy. They are the power house of vitamin C, flavonoids, sulphuric compounds and phytochemicals. Phytochemicals, also known as phytonutrients, are disulfides, trisulfides, cepaene and vinyldithiins that are very helpful in activating healthy reactions for human body. Onion contains a valuable flavonoid called quercetin which works as the antioxidant and anti-inflammation that is able to minimize pain, swelling and promote recovery for chalazion. Angela Lemond, a Plano, Texas-based registered dietitian nutritionist and spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics said that foods high in antioxidants and amino acids allow your body to function optimally.
With all these advantages of onion, there is no reason for not giving a thumb up for onion with its tremendous natural treatment at home for chalazion. Let’s see how to rape its benefits as below:
- Take a fresh onion, peel its skin and cut the root end
- Wash it carefully with water
- Chop the onion into small pieces
- Put onion pieces into a food processor and blend them in a minute
- Pour the mixture through a strainer and press to get fresh onion juice
- Drop onion juice directly on the chalazion
- Repeat at least three times a day for best results
Note: directly applying the onion on the chalazion may cause discomfort at first
Another potent suggestion among natural home remedies for chalazion introduced here is garlic. Garlic or Allium sativum is very popular in many kitchens. It is not only a spice used in cooking but also a prescription for treating a variety of medical conditions.
Many studies has concluded that garlic has the allicin – a compound with a lot of medicinal properties such as combating common cold, flu, asthma, sickness, wounds, infections, acnes, overweight, reducing blood pressure, lowering the risk of heart disease, hypertension, balancing cholesterol levels, detoxifying body, improving bone health, healing Alzheimer’s, dementia, cancer, diabetes, intestinal problems, psoriasis, hair loss, earaches and eye diseases including chalazion .
Garlic is packed with selenium, quercetin, vitamin C anti-bacteria and anti-oxidants, all of which help treat swelling, fastening the process of chalazion cure. Let’s do like this:
- Take a fresh clove of garlic
- Separate the garlic cloves
- Cut the hard bottom of each clove
- Remove garlic skin of each clove
- Wash the cloves with water
- Chop all the cloves finely
- Put all the chopped cloves into a cloth bag
- Firmly press the bag to get fresh garlic juice
- Pour the juice in a cup
- Soak a clean cotton swab or your index finger in the garlic juice
- Use the cotton swab or your finger to apply garlic juice on your chalazion
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes
- Clean the affected area with lukewarm water
Note: Remember to clean your hands and the affected area with warm water before application of garlic juice
8. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Tomato
Tomato is actually known to be a trustworthy for treating chalazion. It is not only a popular fruit in every kitchen but also owns a lot of impressive health benefits such as improving eye sight, lessening blood pressure and cholesterol level, relieving from diabetes and urinary tract infection, protecting the kidneys, preventing premature aging, increasing blood circulation and digestion, detoxifying the body, contributing in making a firm and beautiful skin, etc…
Much more than that, tomato also contains a large amount of vitamin A, C, K, B6, folate, thiamin as well as potassium, phosphorous, manganese, copper and magnesium which can act as a protective effect against diseases and offer overall health benefits. It has been proven that tomato is comprised of antioxidants that can help get rid of eyelid cysts quickly.
This fruit is especially great at reducing inflammation and alleviating pain of chalazion. Thanks to all of its advantages, tomato become a great home remedy for chalazion. Let’s explore how to make the most use of tomato as below:
- Prepare a fresh tomato
- Cleanse it thoroughly with water
- Cut the tomato into slices
- Directly place tomato slices over the affected area
- Leave it for at least five minutes
- Do this three times per day
- Choose a fresh ripe tomato
- Rinse it with water
- Cut the tomato into four pieces
- Place the four tomato pieces in a blender or food processor
- Mix them well under medium speed
- Filter the mixture by a strainer to get fresh tomato juice
- Soak a clean cotton pad into fresh tomato juice
- Apply the cotton pad directly on the chalazion
- Reapply when it becomes dry for two more times
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes
- Follow the process at least three times a day
Similar to tomato, cucumber have incredible healing effect on eyelid cyst. Aside from being used as food, cucumber has incredible health benefits that you might not know. Many studies has shown that the consumption of cucumber daily helps cut down the risk of heart diseases, obesity, diabetes, dehydration, cardiovascular disease, blood pressure, kidney stones, constipation, cancer, skin problems, and even chalazion.
Additionally, cucumbers are also a power house of vitamin A, C, K, fiber, folic acid, minerals, magnesium, molybdenum, potassium, etc… Specially, cucumber has ascorbic and caffeic acids which are very useful in treating swelling, burns just like chalazion.
The refreshing and astringency of cucumber’s flesh can help decrease inflammation and pain from eyelid cyst. So, if you are suffering from chalazion and desire a nature way to protect you from it, then you may want to turn to cucumber as one of the brilliant home remedies for chalazion. How to use:
- Pick a fresh cucumber
- Wash it thoroughly with water
- Peel off its skin
- Cut the peeled cucumber into thin slices
- Place the slices over the infected area
- Leave it for at least fifteen minutes
- Do this again three times a day
- Take two medium size fresh cucumbers
- Clean them carefully with water
- Peel the two cucumbers
- Use a sharp knife to remove the bottom and the top of the cucumber
- Chop the cucumbers into large chunks
- Put all the chunks into a blender
- Blend them well with medium or high speed
- Pour the blended cucumbers through a strainer
- Use a metal spoon to stir and press down the blended cucumbers to get fresh cucumber juice
- Dip a cotton pad into the fresh cucumber juice
- Directly apply the cotton pad on the chalazion
- Leave it for at least 15 minutes
- Repeat three times per day
10. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Bitter Gourd
The ancient Greek physician Hippocrates – the father of Western medicine said: “let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food”. Bitter gourd is one of the medicinal foods for chalazion that you should not miss out. Bitter gourd, also called bitter melon, balsam pear and momordica charantia, is a tender, edible fruit-pod with rough green skin and bitter taste in the Momordica genus of climbing vines.
It is an excellent source of vitamin C, A, B-complex (B3, B5, B6), folates, minerals and electrolytes. Recently, modern science has confirmed many of bitter gourd’s beneficial effects for skin, hair and health . Bitter gourd can help cure many diseases such as liver tonic, respiratory order, acnes, diabetes, constipation, kidney and heart diseases, cancer, skin problems, chalazion and many more.
It is fantastic that the antimicrobial and antioxidant properties of bitter gourd may clear toxins, prevent infections and cause the cyst to heal faster. Therefore, bitter gourd is concluded to be an effective home remedy for treating chalazion naturally. Here is how to reap its benefits:
- Select one fresh organic bitter gourd
- Cleanse it thoroughly with water
- Use a knife to cut the bitter gourd into thin slices
- Wash your chalazion with lukewarm water
- Close your eyes
- Place the bitter gourd slices on your closed eyes
- Keep them for at least fifteen minutes before removing them
- Redo 2 to 3 times per day
- Choose a fresh organic bitter gourd
- Carefully wash it with water
- Cut the bitter gourd into half
- Remove the seeds
- Chop the bitter gourd finely
- Extract the chopped bitter gourd to get fresh pure bitter gourd juice
- Pour the juice into a cup
- Use a clean cotton swab or cotton pad to soak into the bitter gourd juice
- Apply the wet cotton pad on the chalazion
- Leave it for 15 minutes, then remove the cotton pad
- Follow the process two to three times daily
It has been proven that potato make a great contribution to treatment of many diseases such as bone and heart diseases, blood pressure, digestive problems, metabolism, satiety, skin diseases, chalazia and many more. Moreover, potato is also packed with a wide range of vitamins like C, B6 and minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, niacin, zinc…
Particularly, choline presenting in potato and quercetin – a flavonoid found in potato’s skin are two important nutrients which have anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant capabilities to prevent chalazion as well as its symptoms. Just like cucumber, potato also has astringent property which may help contract the tissues, cut down irritation and pain from eyelid cyst. With all these great benefits, potato is chosen as an at-home remedy for healing chalazion. All you have to do is as follows:
- Pick a fresh organic potato
- Peel its skin
- Wash it clearly with water
- Grate the peeled potato finely
- Put the grated potato into a cloth and place it directly onto affected area
- Leave it for at least 10 minutes
- Remove and wash with lukewarm water
- Repeat several times per day
- Take a fresh organic potato
- Remove its skin with a knife
- Clean it thoroughly with water
- Slice the potato into thin pieces
- Directly apply potato slices onto the chalazion
- Keep it for ten minutes then remove
- Do it again for several times throughout the day
Note: Do not use potato that is spouting or has green discoloration.
12. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Coriander Seeds
As you know, consuming all kinds of fruits, seeds and vegetables has long been associated with a low risk of many health-related conditions. Coriander seeds, also called Dhania, are one of those beneficial foods. For thousands of years, coriander seeds have been used to treat many different ailments like aiding digestion, facilitating hair growth, curing skin diseases, cold, flu, anemia, conjunctivitis, menstrual irregularities, diabetes, chalazion, etc….
There is a good reason for using coriander seeds to treat eyelid cysts. It is true that coriander seeds possess the anti-bacteria and anti-inflammatory benefits that are able to defeat chalazion effectively. This makes coriander seeds become a natural chalazion quick home remedy that we want to suggest here. To use coriander, do the following:
- Prepare one teaspoon of coriander seeds
- Put the seeds and a glass of water into a saucepan or a kettle
- Boil them under medium heat for ten minutes
- Let it become cooler and strain
- Dip a clean cotton pad in the solution
- Directly place the cotton pad onto the chalazion
- Leave it for ten or fifteen minutes, then remove
- Perform the process three times a day
Note: You can wash your eyes with the liquid instead of using cotton pad.
Turmeric, also known as curcuma longa, is an efficient chalazion natural home treatment that many of you might want to try. Normally, turmeric is used for culinary purposes like a spice for flavoring and coloring. It was formerly used to dye fabric.
However, do you know many studies have shown that this bright yellow rhizome also has a powerful medicinal property? The curcumin in turmeric was proven to strengthen brain-derived neurotrophic factor, boost brain function and bring low risk of brain diseases. It is said that turmeric can help prevent heart disease and cancer, too. It is very useful in curing Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, depression and delaying aging and age-related diseases .
The supplement of curcumin daily can help improve your skin, regulate cholesterol, naturally promote weight loss, manage diabetes and gastrointestinal. Among healing many other conditions and diseases, turmeric is also recommended for natural chalazion treatment.
Turmeric is a marvelous remedy for releasing eyelid cyst’s signs thanks to its three great advantages. Firstly, curcumin found in turmeric is a potent anti-oxidant, anti-biotic and anti-inflammation which can help fight against infection. Secondly, using turmeric to cure chalazion may break up any underlying blockage in the eyelid and eyelashes’ pores. Thirdly, turmeric might also act as a pain killer and soothe skin irritations and burning. Therefore, turmeric should be listed in the best home remedies for chalazion. Let’s do as follows:
- Take some fresh turmeric roots from turmeric plant
- Remove long roots and wash them clearly with water
- Place all of them into a pan
- Boil them under medium heat for 45 minutes
- Cut the rhizomes into small vertical slices
- Dry them under sunlight in ten to fifteen days
(Or dry by an oven at around 60 degree Celsius if you are running against time)
- Finely grind the dried turmeric slices to get turmeric powder
- Put the turmeric powder in a jar in cool and dry place
- Take a tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Mix them with honey and put in your mouth
- Drink the mixture down with plenty of water
- Wash your eye with warm water
- Follow the process two to three times per day
What you need:
- ½ cup of distilled water
- 1/8 teaspoon of powdered triphala (herbal combination of Indian three fruits: amalaki, bibhitaki and haritaki)
- 1/8 teaspoon of powdered turmeric
What you have to do:
- Sanitize all equipment and work surfaces
- Boil the distilled water
- Put triphala and turmeric powder in boiling water
- Steep it for 10 minutes
- Use a fine mesh to strain the liquid
- Leave it to become cooler
- Pour the liquid into a clean jar and keep it in the fridge
- Apply two to three drops to each eye
- Do this in the morning and at night every day
- Avoid using turmeric if you are having blood thinners, kidney stones or disorders, gout, gall bladder obstruction and allergic to turmeric and other members of ginger family.
- Stop using turmeric two weeks before surgery if you are in this case.
14. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Castor Oil
One more efficient treatment for chalazion is castor oil. Castor oil, also known as Ricinus communis, has incredible health benefits. The ancient Egyptians used castor oil to treat eye irritations and effective natural skin care. In India, people also use the oil as a traditional Ayurvedic medicine in the treatment for skin and digestive soothing .
Moreover, it is an all-natural antibiotic that can get rid of many things such as cancer, boils, constipation, infection, wounds, aging, stretch marks, pigmentation, hair loss, premature graying hair, ringworms, joint pain, back pain, immune’s diseases and apparently chalazia. In fact, it can heal chalazion thanks to its powerful anti-inflammation which eases the pain and inflamed eyelid cyst.
In addition, the oil also cures chalazion quickly by decreasing swelling and the cyst’s size speedily. Thus, there is no reason for not choosing castor oil as a useful home remedy for curing chalazion without medicine. How to use:
- Directly place a moist and warm compress on your eye
- Keep it for around five minutes
- Remove the warm compress
- Gently apply a little of castor oil on affected area
- Do this a couple of times every day
- Follow the process in a week or two
- Prepare ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder and ½ tablespoon of castor oil
- Mix them well together to form a thick paste
- Clean the chalazion with warm water
- Apply the paste directly on the chalazion
- Leave it for 15 minutes
- Remove the paste and rinse with warm water
- Redo three times a day
- Do this until the eyelid cyst disappears
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women need to consult their doctor before using castor oil.
- Castor oil is not recommended for people who have appendicitis or allergies to this oil.
15. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil, or corpa oil, is another popular home remedy for eyelid cysts. The oil obtained from coconut’s meat are usually used in making candies, cosmetics and confections. It is also literally packed with curing properties such as hair and skin care, weight loss, dental care, immune, memory and concentration’s improvement, digestion and heart health’s boosting, aid and cancer treatment’s support, candida prevention, healthy organs’ maintenance, stress relief, liver and pancreas’s protection, treatment for Alzheimer’s, urinary tract infection, diabetes, bones, chalazion and many more.
The anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of coconut oil do a fine job in treating chalazia. Fifty percent of the fatty acids in coconut oil is the twelve-carbon lauric acid that can form a substance called monolaurin. When being applied on the affected area, the lauric acid and monolaurin form a chemical layer which can keep the area away from external dust, virus and bacteria, and then speed up the healing process for the cyst. So you can use coconut as one of the effective natural home remedies for chalazion. What you have to do is:
- Prepare half of a teaspoon virgin coconut oil, a piece of clean gauze bandage, and a clean cotton ball
- Put the coconut oil onto the gauze bandage carefully
- Secure the bandage to your eye with a medical tape
- Place the cotton ball over the gauze bandage
- Leave it overnight
- Remove the bandage in the next morning and wash your eye with warm water
- Repeat for at least two nights or until your symptoms disappear
16. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Fish Liver Oil
If you are trying to keep away from chalazion at home naturally, try fish liver oil. Fish liver oil, also known as cod liver oil, is a fatty oil derived from the liver of cod fish or various allied species which has been used as a nutritional supplement for human. This oil has therapeutic effects on ear infection, allergies, asthma, kidney diseases, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and triglycerides, heart diseases, osteoarthritis, depression, autoimmune, skin wound, bone problems like fractures or osteoporosis, eye disorders like glaucoma, poor eye sight and certainly chalazion.
Additionally, fish live oil is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin A and D. The United States Department of Agriculture said that one tablespoon of fish liver oil consists of 4080mg of retinol (vitamin A) and 34mg of vitamin D. vitamin A, D and omega 3 are important nutrients that are known for lowering inflammation in the process of curing chalazia.
Fish liver oil is not a remedy with instant result. So if you are a patient and careful person who can take gradual process, fish liver oil is your suitable home remedy to get rid of eye bumps. All you have to do is:
- Prepare two soft gels of fish liver oil and a cup of water
- Drink two soft gels of fish liver oil with water
- Follow the process once a day for sixty days (two months)
Note: Fish liver oil is not recommended for people who are using medications for high blood pressure
17. Frankincense Oil
Frankincense oil, like many other home remedies for chalazion, is a natural treatment that can also give you relief from the uncomfortable symptoms of awkward eye cyst. Frankincense oil, also called olibanum, is an aromatic oil obtained from gum resin of the genus Boswellia of the family Burseraceae, which are mainly used for perfume, incense fumigation and pharmaceuticals.
Apart from acting as a health beneficial aromatherapy for relieving stress, cleaning house, fighting wrinkles and anti-aging, oral hygiene, reducing acnes, digestive distress like gas, constipation, irritable bowel, stomach aches, healing scar, wound, stretch mark, cold, flu, immune system, pain, cancer, astringent, hormone level balance, sleep problems, etc… frankincense oil can efficiently cure chalazion.
This oil is the anti-inflammation, anti-septic and disinfectant that can kill harmful germs and bacteria, ease pain, make the eye bump pop and pus oozes out, as a result the bump size decreases considerably and quicken recovery from chalazion. Do as follows:
- Take a small bottle of organic essential frankincense oil
- Wash your affected area with warm water
- Make it dry
- Pour a bit of organic essential frankincense oil on your finger tip
- Gently massage the oil on your chalazion, especially head of it for five minutes
- Let it become dry naturally
- Perform the process two to three times per day
- Stop using frankincense oil if your skin is allergic to the oil
- Clean your hands and fingers thoroughly before touching the oil and chalazion
18. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Flaxseed Oil
Flax seed oil, also known as flax oil or linseed oil, is a colorless to yellowish oil coming from the seeds of the flax plant. The Flax Council of Canada said that there are numerous health benefits that flax seed oil (especially Omega 3 in the oil) can offer. Consuming flax seed oil daily makes your skin and hair healthy.
The oil can aid in lowering cholesterol level, improving digestive problems, treating heart diseases, constipation, diarrhea, cancer and menopausal symptoms. Surprisingly, flax seed oil can help in the treatment of chalazion, too. The oil is rich in manganese, vitamin B1, dietary fiber, micronutrients, essential fatty acids like linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid (also known as ALA or omega 3). Particularly, Omega 3 fatty acid refers to ALA (alpha linolenic acid), EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which are very important and necessary for the body to maintain good health. It is also one of the best sources of lignans – the estrogen-like chemical compounds with antioxidant qualities which can help release uncomfortable symptoms of chalazion.
A study in the journal Critical Reviews in Clinical Laboratory Sciences said that “lignan-rich diets may be beneficial, particularly if consumed for life.” Similar to frankincense oil, flax seed oil can also make the improvement for eyelid cyst much faster. These wonderful benefits of flax seed oil makes it easy to understand why we should not neglect it as an effective home remedy for treating chalazion naturally. To reap the most benefits of flax seed oil, follow these steps below:
Method 1: Flaxseed oil
- Cleanse your chalazion with water thoroughly
- Pour ½ teaspoon of organic essential flax seed oil on your finger tips
- Gently rub the finger tips again and again each other for one to two minutes
- Apply the oil on the chalazion
- Massage lightly the affected area with your finger tips for five minutes
- Leave it for at least ten minutes
- Wash the chalazion with lukewarm water
- Do this 3 times per day
Method 2: Flaxseed oil and Fish liver oil
- Prepare two drops of organic flax seed oil and two drops of organic fish liver oil
- Blend them well to form an oil mixture
- Put a bit of the oil mixture on your palm
- Rub against your two palms for 1 to 2 minutes to make the oil warm
- Use your finger tips to apply the warm oil on your eyelid cyst
- Gently massage around the cyst for 5 minutes
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- Redo 3 times daily until your chalazion disappears
- Stop using flaxseed oil if you have allergic reaction to the oil.
- Cleanse your hands and fingers thoroughly before touching the oil and chalazion
- If you are going to have a scheduled surgery, stop using flaxseed oil two weeks before the surgery.
- Pregnant women and patients with bleeding disorders should ask for doctor’s advice before using flaxseed oil.
19. Tea Tree Oil And Olive Oil
The combination of tea tree oil and olive oil is a home remedy that can treat chalazion without medicine. Both of the oils have incredible health benefits. The oil coming from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia is called tea tree oil. It can help you get relieved from insect repellent, minor cuts and scrapes, wound, acnes, nail fungus, skin inflammation, dandruff, psoriasis, etc. The other oil, namely olive oil or olea europaea, also can cure many diseases such as diabetes, Alzheimer’s, depression, constipation, kidney stones, stroke, breast cancer, osteoporosis, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis and many more.
Surprisingly, mixture of the two oils can acts as an excellent home remedy for chalazion. Combining tea tree oil and olive oil is a full house of anti-bacterial, anti-virus, anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidant properties that work for relieving relief, lowering irritation, disinfecting affected area and speeding up recovery from eyelid cyst. Do as the following ways:
- Prepare ½ tablespoon of organic essential tea tree oil and ½ tablespoon of organic olive oil
- Blend them well together
- Cleanse your hands carefully
- Drop a little of the oil mixture on your finger
- Put the solution directly on your chalazion using your finger
- Gently move around the affected area for 5 minutes
- Leave it for at least 15 minutes
- Wash the chalazion with lukewarm water
- Reapply two to three times a day
20. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Epsom Salt
Salt is familiar with many of you because we use it most of the days during the year. How about Epsom salt? Have you ever heard about it? Let us tell you some information about this type of salt. Actually, Epsom salt is not real salt. It is the common name for compound magnesium sulfate or magnesium sulfate heptahydrate.
It has numerous health benefits such as easing stress, relaxing the body, relieving pain and muscle cramps, functioning muscle and nerves properly, preventing hardening of blood clots and arteries, making insulin more effective, releasing constipation, eliminating toxin from the body, treating chalazia and so on. Studies have shown that the magnesium and sulfate components in Epsom salt are readily absorbed through the skin. Magnesium plays an important role in reducing inflammation. Sulfates improve the absorption of nutrients, help flush toxins and alleviate aches and pains  .
Furthermore, Epsom salt is claimed to have anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties. All these positive advantages of Epsom salt make it become one of the most effective home remedies for chalazion. Just like fish liver oil, Epsom salt is a time-consuming homeopathic remedy and needs a lot of patience and determination to get rid of persistent chalazion cyst but it really works if you keep trying. Points to remember:
Method 1: Warm salt compress
- Clean your eyes with mild baby shampoo
- Fill two small clean bags with rice
- Tie a knot to form two small balls
- Heat the rice bags in microwave oven for about one minute
- Boil ½ cup of water
- Dissolve ½ cup of Epsom salt in boiling water
- Let the water become cooler
- Soak two clean cotton pads into the salt water
- Put the soaked pads on each eye
- Hold the heated rice bags on two closed eyes
- Keep them for half an hour
- Repeat four to five times daily
- Be careful not to burn your eyelids while performing the process.
- You can save the rest of salt water and heat it again for next time you use.
Method 2: Salt water rinse
- Bring a mixture of Epsom salt and water (50/50) to boil
- Wait for the solution to become less hot
- Close your eyes
- Wash your eyes carefully with warm salt water for 3 to 5 minutes
- Rinse your eyes with cool water
- Do this three times a day
Note: Epsom salt is taken internally only when you get a trustworthy advice from your specialist.
21. Activated Charcoal
If you are keen on homeopathy and want to try a popular homeopathic solution for chalazion healing, you might pay attention to activated charcoal. And if you are familiar with activated charcoal, you may hear a lot of great things about its benefits such as deodorizing, disinfecting, preventing constipation, hangovers and anti-aging, curing Lyme disease, alcohol poisoning, whitening teeth, alleviating gas and bloating, cleansing mold and digestive system, filtrating water, reducing high cholesterol level, working as an effective external treatment for insect bites, acnes and chalazia.
Actually, one of the most popular uses of charcoal is for safe and effective cure of poison. It traps toxins and chemicals in millions of its tiny pores which can help flush out the toxins quickly. The more the toxins expel, the more the eyelid cyst is lost. It is an enormous advantage in the process of chalazion treatment. That is the reason why we mention activated charcoal as an efficient natural home remedy for chalazion. Do as the instruction below:
- Prepare three tablespoons of activated charcoal, two tablespoons of ground flaxseed and a half cup of water
- Mix activated charcoal and ground flaxseed to the water
- Blend them well and leave them for 15 to 20 minutes to thicken
- Put a tablespoon of the paste into a clean cloth bag
- Fold the bag to enclose the mixture inside
- Place the bag over your eye
- Put a thin plastic over the bag to prevent the mixture from drying
- Wrap a gauze around your head to keep it in place
- Leave it overnight
- Remove the paste in the next morning
- Cleanse the chalazion with lukewarm water
- Continue the process every night before going to bed until your chalazion is gone
- Open up an activated charcoal capsule
- Boil ½ cup of water
- Mix activated charcoal with hot water to form a paste
- Put the paste directly on affected area
- Keep it for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Remove the poultice
- Wash off the chalazion with baby shampoo and hot cloth
- Repeat 2 or 3 times daily
- Activated charcoal is made from various sources but it is better to select activated charcoal made from coconut shells or other natural sources when you use it for curing.
- Pregnant and breast-feeding women should consult their healthcare professionals before using activated charcoal.
- Do not use activate charcoal if you are having any type of intestinal obstruction (gastrointestinal blockage or slow movement of food through the intestine)
22. Boiled Egg
One of the most effective and simplest home remedies for chalazion is boiled egg. Generally, most of us think about boiled egg as the most nutritious food on the planet that contains good fats, high protein, calories, vitamins, minerals, etc…
Moreover, the consumption of egg brings great benefits for eyes, hair, nail, brain, and bone. It also gives essential aid in reducing risk of heart disease and stroke, lowering triglycerides, raising the good High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, supporting weight management.
Specially, egg is composed of lutein and zeaxanthin – the anti-oxidants that are very useful for eye health and treating eye diseases including chalazion. Making boiled egg as a hot compress for your eyelid cyst can work effectively. Let’s do as below:
- Prepare a saucepan with one litter of water
- Put a medium-size fresh egg in the saucepan
- Bring the saucepan to boil
- Let it boil for ten to fifteen minutes
- Turn off the heat and strain the water from the saucepan
- Run cold water over the egg to quickly cool it down
- Crack the egg and remove its skin
- Wrap the egg in a clean and dry towel while it is still hot
- Apply the towel on the affected area
- Gently move around for 15 minutes
- Perform the process one or two times a day within a week
23. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Breast Milk
Many of you may know that breast milk is very good for the health of both baby and breast feeding women. It contains all the vitamins and nutrients that the baby needs in the first six months of life. It can help boosting the child’s intelligence and protect the baby from illness, allergies, obesity, SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome), ear infection, gastroenteritis, etc… thanks to its disease-fighting substances.
The mothers who feed their babies with breast milk can reduce stress level and risk of postpartum depression. So, you can see that there are varieties of breast milk’s benefits for mother and her baby.
However, what we want to mention here today is a surprising benefit of breast milk that you have never known about it before. Do you know that breast milk can treat the chalazion, too? Yes, that is true. As we said earlier, breast milk consists of antibodies that can help fight against diseases including chalazia. It might help encourage improvement by reducing swelling and the lump’s size quickly.
Breast milk can be used externally for both children and adult in the treatment of chalazion. Therefore, if breast milk is at your hand, we strongly recommend that you should choose breast milk as an effective natural home remedy for chalazion. Here is how to use:
- Take half spoon of breast milk
- Wash your chalazion with warm water
- Keep it clean and dry
- Soak your index finger or a clean cotton pad in the milk
- Gently apply the milk on the eyelid cyst
- Massage around for 2 to 3 minutes
- Make it dry naturally
- Wash the chalazion again with warm water
- Reapply three times per day
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of breast milk, ½ teaspoon of fresh aloe vera gel, ½ teaspoon of olive oil
- Mix all of them well
- Cleanse your affected area with lukewarm water
- Keep it clean and dry
- Use a Q-tips cotton swab to soak in the mixture
- Dab the cotton swab directly on the chalazion
- Gently massage for two to three minutes
- Leave it dry naturally
- Continue to follow the process three times a day until your symptoms are gone
Note: You can use whole milk instead of breast milk in case you don’t have breast milk.
24. Green Tea Bag
Among numerous home remedies for chalazion, green tea is one of the most effective way to heal chalazion naturally. Apart from being a favorite drink, green tea is famous for its medicinal use in the treatment for brain function, improvement of physical performance, cancer like breast cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, Alzheimer, Parkinson, dental health, type II diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obese, heart disease, stroke, skin disorder and apparently chalazion .
Particularly, green tea has the highest amount of anti-oxidants of any tea thanks to the catechins in it. It contains polyphenols – natural chemicals which are said to provide anti-inflammatory effect.
Both anti-oxidant and anti-inflammation make a great contribution to the chalazion healing by reducing pain and cyst’s size resulting in a fast and natural recovery. In addition, green tea consists of tannic acid which is very necessary for removing pesky cyst in your eyelid. With just a green tea bag, you can treat your chalazion at home in a natural way. If you are in a haste to get rid of chalazion, do not throw the green tea bag away after making tea. Follow these simple steps:
- Dip a green tea bag in a cup of warm water
- Steep it for five minutes
- Pull out the tea bag and squeeze out the excess water
- Place the moist tea bag over the infected eyelid
- Hold it for 5 minutes
- Reapply several times every day
Note: Do not use hot water to steep the tea bag because it may burn your skin
Chamomile is an incredibly efficient homemade treatment for chalazion. Unlike green tea, chamomile doesn’t come from a tree but from a daisy-like plant and has a fruit-like flavor similar to apple.
Aside from being a delicious beverage, there are a wide range of proven health claims surrounding chamomile, especially chamomile tea. It can aid in healing stomach cramps, sleepless, migraines, immune system, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), dark circles, burns, scrapes, skin diseases, blood sugar, kidney damage, diabetes, nerve damage, stress, thyroid, breast cancer, muscle spasms and certainly chalazion. Laboratory studies at the University Of Maryland Medical Center notes that chamomile is rich in anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, ant-oxidant, anti-fungal, anti-ulcer and astringent compounds. This can help decrease swelling and pain, fastening the healing process for uncomfortable eye cyst. If you are developing a chalazion, do not forget to take chamomile as an effective natural home remedy for chalazion. All you have to do is:
Method 1: Chamomile leaves
- Prepare a handful of dried or fresh chamomile leaves
- Boil two cups of water and pour in a cup
- Add chamomile leaves to the boiling water
- Let it steep for 5 minutes
- Strain the solution to have chamomile tea
- Leave the tea to become warm
- Dip a clean cloth or cotton pad in the warm tea
- Place the cloth over affected eye for ten minutes
- Do this once or twice a day in a week
Method 2: Chamomile tea bag
- Add one chamomile tea bag in a cup of warm water
- Steep for five minutes
- Remove the tea bag and squeeze out the excess water
- Apply the tea bag directly on the eyelid cyst
- Keep it for 10 minutes then remove
- Repeat one or two times daily
Method 3: Chamomile essential oil
- Take a tablespoon of organic chamomile essential oil
- Use a cotton swab or your index finger to dab the oil on the chalazion
- Massage gently around the infected area
- Keep doing this twice per day in the morning and evening within a week
- If you are allergic to plants belonging to the asteraceae, compositae family including ragweed, daisies, chamomile, asters, marigolds and chrysanthemums, stop using it.
- Patients who take blood thinner medications, pregnant and breast-feeding women should ask a health expert before taking chamomile.
26. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Honey and Rosewater
The mixture of honey and rosewater is considered to be an effective option for curing chalazion without medicine. Traditionally, honey has been used as a tasty part of many desserts and beverages. And rosewater is well known for skincare regime. Surprisingly, both of them also have powerful health benefits for many diseases including chalazion.
Similar to many other home remedies for chalazion, the anti-inflammation of honey will help ease the pain and minimize swelling. On the other hand, rosewater has the anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and astringent properties which can also be an active contribution to cutting down the time the cyst stays on your eye.
Moreover, the combination between honey and rose water is said to have delightful effect on clearing away chalazia. As a result, the solution is so good that we want to include in our list of natural home remedies for chalazion treatment. What you have to do is:
- Prepare ½ tablespoon of honey and ½ tablespoon of rosewater
- Mix them well by using a spoon to stir thoroughly
- Use a clean cotton swab or your index finger to soak into the mixture
- Remove the excess
- Directly apply the solution on your affected area
- Leave it for at least 15 minutes
- Wash it with lukewarm water
- Repeat three times daily
Note: Remember to wash your hands and fingers thoroughly before touching the mixture and chalazion
27. Warm Compress
Warm compress is the first and simple eye mask that many of you may think about when you have a chalazion. It is also one of the best home remedies that we want to include here. Generally, warm compress is well known as an effective home treatment for numerous health conditions including bruise, arthritis, uveitis, myalgia, rosacea, mastitis, whiplash, ear ache, sinusitis, headache, neck pain, chemosis, folliculitis, decubitus, blepharitis, hemorrhoid, lymphedema, menstrual cramps, erythema nodosum, respiratory infection, cervical spondylosis, muscle pull, skin abscess, skin ulcer, skin cyst, eye infection, chalazion and many more.
In the cure for chalazion, the heat can support in increasing circulation of blood to the infected area by dilating the blood vessels, enhancing gland drainage, reducing pain, swelling and inflammation, bringing in natural healing substances, then accelerating the curing process. Thanks to all these advantages, warm compress becomes a popular and efficient home remedy for treating chalazion naturally. Do as the following steps:
- Prepare 1 liter of clean and sterilized water and a clean soft cloth
- Bring the water to boil in a saucepan
- Dip the cloth in the hot water
- Wring out the excess water
- Wait until the cloth becomes warm
- Close your eyes
- Place the moist warm cloth on your closed eyes
- Gently press it against your chalazion and hold it for five to ten minutes, then remove
- Do this again 3 to 4 times per day within two weeks
Note: You can try facial steaming in the replacement for warm compress.
Further reading: 21 Tips How To Get Rid Of Swollen Lip Symptoms Fast At Home
28. Baking Soda
Together with warm compress, baking soda is also one of the best home remedies for chalazion that we cannot ignore. Most of you may think of baking soda as an ingredient for cooking. However, there are varieties of health benefits associated with this sodium bicarbonate.
Baking soda is not only famous for baking food or whitening your teeth but its uses are also for curing many health conditions like digestive issues, cough, sore throat, cold, flu, injuries, stomach pain, bloating and gas, fungi, mold, parasites, gout, kidney and heart disease, urinary tract infection, muscle pain, fatigue and apparently chalazion. It can help release irritation and itching at the infected area by neutralizing toxins and irritants on the skin surface.
Furthermore, this kind of salt also has antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal property, which are the significant contributor in the process of healing chalazia. With all these positive features, it can’t be denied that baking soda is an effective home remedy for treating chalazion naturally. Mimic these steps:
- Add enough water to a bit of baking soda to form a milky paste
- Apply a thick layer of baking soda paste to the infected area
- Use a bandage to cover the paste
- Keep it for at least 15 minutes
- Remove the paste, then wash the chalazion with lukewarm water
- Reapply if needed
- Follow these steps two or three times daily
We have covered numerous home remedies for chalazion but you should know that a simple and gentle massage also can obtain the positive result.
Massaging around the chalazion may encourage blood circulation, make the lump soften and promote draining. Therefore, massage can speed up the treatment process for uncomfortable eyelid cyst. Choose one of the methods below:
- Clean your hand carefully with anti-bacterial soap and water
- Wash your chalazion with lukewarm water
- Gently massage around the affected area in upward direction
- Keep massaging for 2 to 3 minutes
- Repeat several times a day
- Wash your hand thoroughly with anti-bacterial soap and water
- Cleanse your chalazion with lukewarm water
- Make a warm compress with a clean cloth and hot water
- Hold the warm compress on your closed eyes for five minutes
- Take off the warm compress
- Use your fingers to massage gently around the chalazion in upward direction
- Massage for two to three minutes
- Perform the process a few times every day
30. Home Remedies For Chalazion – Personal Hygiene Maintenance
Last but not least, our last option for treating chalazion at home is personal hygiene maintenance. A chalazion appears on your eyelid because of bacteria. Thus, maintaining proper hygiene is the most important preventive way for chalazia as well as many other infections.
Whether you’re a patient of the chalazion or not, always keep in mind these things as follows:
- Do not try to squeeze or drain the chalazion, touch it as little as possible
- Do not rub your eyes and make sure to cleanse your hand thoroughly before touching your eyes
- Keep the affected area clean all the time
- Keep all kinds of eye contact such as lenses and glasses clean before you use them on your eyes
- In case you take any kinds of eye wash or eye drops like spoons, measuring cups, pots, saucepan, kettle, droppers, drying racks or towels… you should remember to carefully disinfect and sanitize all equipment and work surfaces.
- Do not wear eye make-up until the infected area has been healed
- Bacteria can grow in make-up, so remember to replace your eye make-up every six months (especially mascara)
- Protect your eyes from dust and air pollution
- Wash your eyelids regularly with baby shampoo and warm water when you are having chalazion
- Treat your chalazion immediately once it presents on your eyelid
- Never share towels, handkerchiefs or eye make-up with anyone
As with many other natural home remedies for chalazion and other diseases, it is important to try several methods in order to find the one that works best with your body. Because chalazion can be stirred through a myriad of causes, there is not a cure-all in the realm of home remedies. What works best for one person may not be the ideal choice for others. Because of this, it is important to try several of these home remedies for chalazion and make notes regarding the ones that worked best for you.
We have shown you about how to treat chalazia naturally at home in our list of 45 chalazion treatment home options and tips. Will you be trying out these chalazion home remedies yourself? Let us know in the comments.
And do you know any other interesting ideas for the article “Natural Home Remedies For Chalazion” that we have not mentioned? Please feel free to share with us in Home Remedies Category
If you have any question, please drop your comments in the box below. We will reply as soon as possible.