Dizziness is a phenomenon that people can’t stand steadily, feel aching, weak and woozy. This is a very common disease on the whole world. I know that you want to find the way to eliminate dizziness, vertigo, nausea and fatigue, but you would rather know some basic information about dizziness, vertigo and nausea to cope with them better.
What Are Symptoms Of Dizziness?
When you feel these symptoms beneath appear, it means that you have dizziness and vertigo:
- Your feel all things are spinning when they are actually standing
- Nausea or vomit something up
- You feel whirling, tilting, headache, spinning
What Are The Causes Of Dizziness?
- Low Blood Sugar
It is also known in the medical term as hypoglycemia. It leads to sweaty, clammy and extremely uncomfortable. Besides, your blood pressure will be lower. That’s why you feel dizzy when you have low blood sugar.
- Meniere’s Disease:
This is the disease that you have to suffer from the large amount of build up fluid inside your ears. The features of it are chronic or sudden vertigo. Besides, you may also endure hearing loss, plugged ear.
- Anxiety Disorder:
When you feel anxious because you feel fear of leaving home, being in a large and overcrowding, too noisy place, it will lead to dizziness.
Some kinds of medicines have dizziness as a side-effect such as medicine for low blood pressure, medicines for anti-seizure, antidepressant.
- Stroke Or Mini-stroke
Dizziness can be an initial symptom of stroke or mini-stroke. When you feel fatigue and feel your speech is lost, you can’t move, call an ambulance.
- Overheating Or Dehydrating:
If you stay in an overheated house in winter, newly finish your exercises, lack of food or drink intake, you can feel dizzy.
- BPPV: Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
This is the phenomenon that when you newly wake up, you feel all things around you are turning around. This type of dizziness is popular in elderly, according to Vestibular Disorder Association.
- Low Blood Pressure
When your blood pressure is too low because of heart diseases, hungriness, lack of blood, you may have dizziness.
- Neurological Conditions:
Some diseases can lead to loss of balance and trigger vertigo such as Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis
- Your Blood Circulation Is Poor
When You Need to See Doctor?
You should make an appointment with your doctor when you have these signs below:
- Have headache severely
- Your heart rate is irregular
- Your chest is pain
- Vomiting continuously
- Lose of consciousness
- Your face, leg and arm are weak
- Your body’s temperature is high
- You have some suddenly changes in vision, hearing and speech
After knowing something about dizziness and fatigue, it’s time for finding ways to tackle nuisances caused by them. Follow these solutions in TrueRemedies.com!
Top 73 Effective Home Remedies For Dizziness, Fatigue & Vertigo
1. Mustard And Salt
Blood circulation in your body can be improved when you use mustard. Thus, it is an effective option among home remedies for dizziness. You should mix pepper, vinegar, salt and mustard, lemon at the same amount in a glass of water and drink it.
When it comes to home remedies for dizziness, water seems to be the simplest one. All you need to do in this method is increasing the amount of water intake to your body every day. It will help you stay away from dizziness, vertigo and fatigue because of dehydration.
Yogurt has ability to boost immune system, that’s why researches provided that it is good at treating dizziness and fatigue, vertigo and nausea. When you feel dizzy, you should eat a bowl full of yogurt to say goodbye with it. You can add some slices of fruit to get more efficiency.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Digestive encouragement, blood pressure and poor circulation adjustment abilities help apple cider vinegar be considered as one of effective home remedies for dizziness. What you should do is shown below:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with 2 teaspoons of honey
- Add water to the mixture above and stir well
- Drink this liquid twice a day
Thanks to ability of boosting blood circulation and blood pressure, ginger can be used to kick dizziness . There are 3 methods to treat dizziness, fatigue and vertigo by using ginger:
Method 1: Chew some slices of fresh raw ginger
Method 2: Ginger ale
- Chop and peel 1 ½ cups of ginger
- Cook chopped and peeled ginger in a pot with partial cover on low fire for 45 minutes
- Take it away from heat and let it steep for 20 minutes
- Press ginger and remove them
- Add a pinch of salt, ¾ cup of sugar and put the mixture on the medium heats
- Stir well under all sugar is dissolved
- Chill syrup in a jar with cover until cold
Method 3: Drink a cup of ginger tea everyday
6. Peppermint Oil
Mentholated and fresh scent of peppermint oil helps it be appreciated in curing nausea, off balance feeling and fatigue . There are 2 methods you can apply for curing vertigo, dizziness by peppermint oil:
Inhale peppermint oil whenever you have vertigo
Massage 2 drops of peppermint oil in the bottom of the feet and behind your neck
Add some drops of peppermint oil to water bath and soak yourself into it to relax.
7. Gingko Biloba
Gingko biloba has ability to encourage blood flow to brain. That’s why it is considered as a powerful solution among home remedies for dizziness and fatigue. Dizziness will be prevented when you take 120 mg of gingko biloba extract per day, divided into 2 times.
Natural sugar in honey can boost immune system and prevent dizziness. 2 home remedies below are appropriate for people suffering from dizziness and fatigue, nausea and vertigo:
Method 1: Honey and cinnamon
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Drink this mixture once per day in the morning for a few weeks
Method 2: Honey and lemon
- Mix these ingredients below well: 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 glass of warm water
- Drink this mixture to get efficiency in relieving dizziness
Method 3: Let raw honey melt in your mouth to make dizziness stay away from you fast.
Feverfew has ability to regulate blood flow to brain and blood pressure. Thus, it can be used to treat dizziness. To make feverfew become an effective home remedy for dizziness and nausea, vertigo and fatigue, you should do these methods below:
Chew some fresh feverfew leaves in order to relieve dizziness fast
- Make are mixture from 1 teaspoon of feverfew leaves, 1 teaspoon of peppermint leaves and a cup of hot water
- Let it steep for 15-20 minutes
- Strain the mixture and drink it a few times a day
- Repeat the process above in some weeks
Take feverfew capsules. Make sure that you take it according to doctor’s advices
- Pregnant women mustn’t use feverfew in order not to be miscarriage or in early contraction.
- If you are allergic with ragweed, chrysanthemum, marigolds, daisies, you have higher ability to allergic with feverfew.
- Don’t use feverfew if you are a blood disorder patient.
Basil leaves can be used as a great solution for dizziness and vertigo. You can make use of Basil And Cypress Oils to relieve vertigo. This essential oil combination can increase blood flow. Because more oxygen can reach the human brain, dizziness’ symptoms begin fading  . By this method, what you need to do is shown below:
- Boil some fresh basil leaves in milk
- Let the milk cool
- Drink this milk before going to sleep
Eat mixture of 20 crushed basil leaves and enough amount of honey to remove vertigo
Chew 2 basil leaves everyday when you are eat nothing before.
Boil 2 basil leaves in one cup of water and drink it slowly
- Take ginger root juice and basil juice
- Mix them together and add honey to it
- Drink this liquid each day to say goodbye with dizziness and vertigo
If your dizziness comes from inner ear problems, you can pick one of those following home remedies to cure dizziness and vertigo:
- Boiling from 2-3 cloves of garlic in fresh water in 5-10minutes
- Drink this mixture to come over frustration caused by dizziness
Put a pod of garlic under your tongue to cure dizziness.
Method 3: garlic and sesame oil
- Mix 2 cloves of ground garlic and 2 teaspoons of sesame oil in a saucepan
- Cook the mixture until the color turn into brown
- Strain the liquid and let it cool down
- Put 2-3 drops of this oil to one ear and let it be in 1 minute
- Do the step above again with the other ear
- Repeat this process once per day
The large amount of vitamin A and vitamin C on amla can help encourage immune system, blood flow through the whole body. Thus, it is considered as an effective home treatment for dizziness. You can choose one of 2 methods below to cure vertigo and dizziness:
- Soak 1 tablespoon each of amla powder and corianders powder in a cup of water overnight
- Take the liquid in the morning of the day after and drink it
- You can add a little bit of sugar candy to get more taste
- Drink this water from 4 to 5 days to utilize its efficiency
- Boil fresh amla in 8 ounces of water in some minutes
- Blend in a mixer and discard amla
- Drink one glass of this solution per day
Take 1 teaspoon of amla powder every morning in some weeks.
- Don’t use amla if you are a diabetic patient.
- Amla is not an appropriate home remedy for dizziness caused by hypoglycemic.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women shouldn’t use amla at all, otherwise you will be dehydrate and have upset stomach.
You should eat the mixture made from these ingredients below to eliminate vertigo and dizziness:
- Chopped strawberry and almond
- ½ cups of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
14. Watermelon Seeds
Do the following steps to have a mixture for treating dizziness and vertigo:
- Soak these kinds of seed overnight in fresh water: 8 almonds, 2 tablespoons of wheat grain, 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds, watermelon seeds
- In the morning, crush all ingredients above to make a thick paste
- Heat clarified butter in a pan and fry 2 cloves in it
- Add the thick paste above to the pan
- Add the mixture above to milk and drink it at least 1 week
15. Black Cohosh
This herb for vertigo is also known as snakeroot or rattle weed. It decreases high blood pressure and boost hormone functioning, which are popular culprits of vertigo. Black cohosh is just become one of must-try home remedies for dizziness and fatigue if you do one of the following methods:
Take black cohosh capsules according to instructions of doctors
Method 2: Black cohosh tea
- Boil 1 teaspoon of black cohosh root in 1 cup of water in from 20 minutes to half of an hour
- Add sugar or honey to taste
- Drink from 2 to 3 cups per day
- Don’t use this herb if you are in pregnant or in breastfeeding to avoid contraction.
- Breast cancer patients are contra-indicated with black cohosh
- If you have liver damage, don’t use black cohosh, otherwise your disease will be worse.
16. Cayenne Pepper
Thanks to the blood circulation to inner ear and brain ability, cayenne pepper is also considered as one of effective home remedies for dizziness. The appropriate dose of cayenne pepper for dizzy patients is from 30 to 120 mg capsules per day, divided into 3 times a day.
Superb alleviating property of cardamom helps them be proved as an effective home remedy for dizziness and vertigo. You should do the following steps:
- Heat 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- Add 1 teaspoon each of cardamom powder and cinnamon powder to it
- Use this mixture to massage and leave it for 2 minutes
- Repeat the process above fortnight to get its efficiency
Lemon contains much of vitamin C, which help your body be energized and well hydrated. To get lemon’s efficiency in treating dizziness and vertigo, you can choose one of the following methods:
Method 1: Lemon juice
- Extract lemon juice by squeezing half of a lemon
- Add it into a glass of water
- Add 2 teaspoons of sugar and stir well
Drink the solution made from lemon juice, ground pepper, salt, sugar and a cup of lukewarm water every morning to refresh yourself.
Divide lemon into 2 equal halves and inhale them whenever you are in nausea
19. Take Enough Rest
Lack of sleeping is one of the common reasons of vertigo and dizziness. Thus, to stop suffering from vertigo and dizziness, you had better sleep at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. Besides, the most suitable duration of sleeping for every adult is from 7 to 9 hours each day. Teenagers and children should sleep more than 9 hours per day to be healthy.
20. Lemon Balm
Many mental problems can be treated effectively by using lemon balm. The following steps can help lemon balm become an effective home remedy for vertigo and dizziness:
- Combine 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon balm tea with water or 1 teaspoon of dried lemon balm with water
- Let it steep from 5 to 10 minutes
- Add a little bit of sugar or honey, kinds of mint, lemongrass, lemon juice to taste
- Drink this tea thrice a day or 4 times a day to get the best result
21. Coconut Juice
This kind of juice will become an effective home remedy for dizziness and vertigo, nausea when you intake it every day.
22. Butcher’s Broom
Butcher’s broom is rich is rich in neoruscogenin and ruscogenin, which assist blood flow and cure dizziness caused by low blood pressure and vertigo. To kick dizziness completely by using butcher’s broom, do the following instruction:
- Take from 6-12 drops of butcher’s broom extract only or mix it with water
- Do it 3 times a day
Don’t use butcher’s broom when you are using medicines for high blood pressure, benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) or MAO.
Anti-spasmodic and relieving properties help valerian be considered as an effective home remedy for dizziness and vertigo. Let these steps below help you get rid of vertigo definitely:
- Boil 1 teaspoon of valerian root in a cup of water
- Steep them in from 5 to 10 minutes
- Strain it and take it 3 times a day
- Dip 1 teaspoon of coriander seed in a glass of water overnight
- In the morning, sieve the liquid and drink it
- Do it again for a few times in some weeks
25. Lemon Grass Tea
All nuisances caused by vertigo, dizziness and sickness can be eliminated definitely by lemon grass tea. Do these following steps to have lemon grass for vertigo and dizziness, fatigue:
- Add a little bit of lemon grass in hot water
- Steep them in from
- Drink it until vertigo symptoms fall
This is one of the best home remedies for vertigo. Taking 5 capsules of kelp per day is appropriate dose for vertigo patients.
27. Lavender Oil
Lavender can make vertigo stay away from you because it has nerve-soothing and relief properties. What you should do is add some drops of lavender oil to your pillow at night and sleep on it.
28. Rose Oil
Thanks to the ability of creating sense of relaxation and calm, rose oil is also considered as an effective home remedy for vertigo and dizziness. Mix from 5 to 10 drops of rose oil with water in bath and dip the whole body in it. If you want to have all-day effect, put 5 drops of rose oil to a room diffuser each morning.
29. Cannabis Oil
To use cannabis oil as a home remedy for nausea, you can choose one of 2 ways below. The first way is use an oral syringe to consume it. Alternatively, you can take it by mixing it with some kinds of liquid that good for nausea. Be sure that you use the small amount at first and then increase the amount you consume over a long period of time.
30. Black Pepper
By this method, all you need to do is consume the mixture of ground black pepper, sugar and butter to treat vertigo.
- Add 2 cloves into water
- Boil them in some times and drink it in order to relive dizziness constantly
Mix turmeric with water and massage your forehead with it to kick vertigo
Combine 5mg of fennel powder with sugar and consume it to treat vertigo
32. Aware Of Your Pressure Pints
Some certain pressure points will become home remedy for vertigo and dizziness if they are impacted on the right way. What you should do is shown below:
- Bend you knee
- Press the acu-point situated in the position far from your knee cap about 2 inches
- Start pressing gently and then increase the level gradually in 2 minutes
33. Clear Nasal Block By Saline Solution
Dizziness can comes from stuck in your nose. Thus, saline solution is considered as one of the best solutions for dizziness. Using misting bottle or nasal dropper according to instructions inside the box or your doctor’s advices will make mucous run away your nose. And then dizziness will disappear.
34. Lay Down
When you can’t sleep at the time you feel dizzy, you should lay down. It prevents dizziness symptoms from encouraging. Don’t walk, run or stand up to avoid falling down.
35. Balance Exercise
If you do these following steps, this position will become an effective home remedy for vertigo:
- Across your leg when sitting
- Let your back straight and your head straight
- See in a fixed point in front of you
- Inhale and exhale deeply in 15 minutes
After doing these steps above, your vertigo symptoms will be decreased considerably.
36. Frankincense Oil
Frankincense oil is well-known for calming overload nerves and balancing vestibular system  . To make use of it for dizziness and vertigo, add some drops of frankincense oil to the base of your necks, the temples and on your chests.
37. Rosemary Oil
Rosemary oil can soothe cognitive discomfort, anxiety and remove stressful feeling. To cure vertigo effectively by rosemary oil, you need to do the following steps:
- Add 3-4 drops of rosemary oil to a pot warm water
- Cover the pot with a towel
- Inhale and exhale deeply
38. Chamomile Tea
Do the following process to have an effective home remedy for dizziness and nausea:
- Add one teaspoon of chamomile to a cup of hot water
- Steep them in 15 minutes
- Drink this tea daily to eliminate dizzy feeling
39. Cypress Oil
Thanks to the ability to increase blood circulation, cypress oil can make dizziness say good bye to you. There are 3 methods you can apply to make dizziness stay away from you:
Fulfill a room diffuser with cypress oil
- Add a few drops of cypress oil to lukewarm water
- Cover the container with a towel
- Inhale and exhale deeply
Rub your chests with the mixture of water and cypress oil
40. Clary Sage Oil
If reason of vertigo in you is nervous system malfunction, clary sage oil is considered as an effective home remedy for vertigo and dizziness. Do the instructions below to get its efficiency:
Method 1: Give your room diffuser 5-6 drops of clary sage oil
Method 2: Use the solution made from clary sage oil and water to rub your chests
41. Child pose in yoga
This pose in yoga can ease dizziness, vertigo and fatigue by calming your mind. To get the effectiveness from this pose for dizziness, do the following steps:
- Kneel in initial and then widen your knee
- Put a pillow or 2-3 folded blankets between your knees
- Let your torso fold over the top of the bolster
- Keep your neck be comfortable and in neutral position
If these steps make your knees hurt, you can do the process below alternatively:
- Kneel on the blanket or pillow
- Put a folded blanket between your thigh and your calves
- Keep this pose in 5 minutes
42. Yoga- Legs Up The Wall Pose
Mind-calming effect and migraine helping make this pose become an effective home remedy for vertigo and dizziness. You need to do the following steps to have right legs up the wall pose for dizziness and vertigo:
- Sit on the ground and let one hip base on the wall
- Put one of your legs to the wall and let it be
- Keep this position in from 5 to 10 minutes
43. Yoga- Reclining bound angle pose
Blood flow through the whole body can be improved when you do reclining bound angle pose. Furthermore, your nerve and your mind can be calmed well by this pose. The following steps can help you eliminate vertigo and dizzy feeling:
- Let your back lie on the floor
- Fold your knee and make your feet bring together
- Put your arms above your head and relax
- Stop do this pose when you satisfy
44. Celery Juice
If the culprit of your dizziness is low blood pressure, celery juice is an effective home remedy for dizziness. These steps below are what you need:
- Wash celery carefully
- Put it to a blender with water
- Take celery juice and drink everyday
45. Fenugreek Juice
Juice extracted from fenugreek leaves will become an effective home remedy for dizziness if you drink the combination made from 2 teaspoons of fenugreek juice and a teaspoon of honey every day.
46. Epley Maneuver
If your vertigo and dizziness comes from the left ear sides, these steps below are useful for you:
- Sit on the edge of the bed
- Incline your head to the left, make sure that the angle between your left shoulder and your head is 45 degrees
- Place a pillow on your bed and lie down in it, be sure that your shoulders are on the pillow
- Keep your head at 45 degree angle for 30 seconds
- Turn your head to the right without lifting and make the angle between your right shoulder and your head is 90 degree, keep this position for 30 seconds
- Sit up gradually and stay on the bed for a few minutes
If the source of your dizziness is the right ear side, incline your head to the right and do the afterward steps on the other side.
Almond and milk contains nutrition good for healing process. To make almond become one of the effective home remedies for dizziness, fatigue and vertigo, do these steps below:
Method 1: Almond Milk
- Marinate some almonds in fresh water overnight
- In the morning, crush soaked almond to create a paste
- Heat the milk until it is warm and add almond to it
- Stir well and drink once per day
Method 2: Almond and water
- Combine ½ teaspoon of almond with a glass of lukewarm water
- Drain the mixture and drink it daily
48. Semont Maneuver
This position has the same function as epley maneuver in treating dizziness and vertigo . To get that when the reason of your dizziness is from the left ear side, do the following steps:
- Sit on the edge of the bed
- Create an 45 degree angle between your shoulder and your right shoulder
- Lie down on your left side quickly for 30 seconds
- Lie down on the opposite side of your bed, keep it at 45 degree angle, have a look at the floor and keep this position for 30 seconds
- Sit up slowly and wait a few minutes
Do these steps above on the reverse side if the culprit of your dizziness comes from the right ear side
49. Healthy Food For Dizziness, Vertigo, Fatigue And Nausea
- Drink plenty of fruit juice for staying hydrate, it can prevent you from dizziness because of dehydration
- Don’t give up any meal during the whole day. Too hungry or too thirsty can trigger dizzy feeling.
- When you feel dizzy, intake these kinds of food or drink:
Snack with high carbohydrates;
Some kinds of nut such as cashew, almond or walnut
Besides these tips above, you should avoid do the things below to avoid dizziness:
- Stay away from caffeinated, tobacco, alcohol or illegal drugs: They restrict blood circulation through your body, then trigger dizziness.
- Avoid bright lights or lights come from television or laptop, otherwise your dizziness will be worse
- Avoid intake too much sugar and salt
- Keep you away from some contact sports such as boxing, football, rugby and ice hockey
- Stay away some risky activities like bungee jumping, bouncing on a trampoline, going on a roller-coaster side
In short, these home remedies for dizziness, vertigo, nausea and fatigue mentioned above are claimed to be able to use for everybody at home. If you have any feedback for the article “Top 73 Home Remedies For Dizziness, Vertigo, Nausea And Fatigue posted in Home Remedies Category, don’t hesitate to drop words below this article. We will reply as soon as possible.