Nausea is an uneasiness of the stomach occurring before vomiting. Almost everyone experiences nausea and vomiting some times in their life. This makes nausea and vomiting become one of the most common problems in health. Generally, nausea and vomiting are not serious health syndromes. In fact, they are not diseases and usually the reaction of your body to a temporary problem such as bad smell, motion sickness, early stages of pregnancy, food poisoning, overeating, emotional stress, and many more. In most cases, people recover completely within a few hours or a day and do not need to see a doctor but they may feel terribly uncomfortable and want to get rid of this feeling as soon as possible. If you are one of those people who often suffer from nausea and vomiting, this article of 43 Natural Home Remedies For Nausea And Vomiting Relief will be a helpful handbook of how to stop your symptoms from nausea and vomiting properly at home. For more information about other natural home remedies, please visit TrueRemedies.com!
Now, before we take a deep look at how to relieve nausea, let’s obtain some basic information about nausea and vomiting first.
Home Remedies For Nausea – What Is Nausea?
Nausea, also known as qualm, is a feeling of unease and discomfort in the upper abdomen which is characterized by an urge to vomit. Normally, nausea is not painful but uncomfortable in the upper abdomen, chest, or throat. Nausea is usually associated with vomiting, headaches, fever, diarrhea, gas, dizziness, stomach upset, etc…
Home Remedies For Nausea – What Are Common Causes Of Nausea?
The causes of nausea differ according to the timing of them and the patient’s age. Nausea can be psychological or physical and difficult to describe. However, we can see some typical common contributing factors causing nausea such as:
- Drinking too much alcohol.
- Food poisoning.
- Brain tumor.
- Hydrocephalus (water on the brain).
- Chemotherapy for cancer.
- Gastroparesis, gastroenteritis (stomach flu).
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression.
- Viral infections
- Head injuries.
- Pregnancy (morning sickness).
- Peptic ulcer.
- Side effects of some certain medications.
- Drug abuse.
- Heart attack.
- Liver and kidney disorders.
- Electrolyte imbalance (high level of potassium in blood).
- Vestibular neuritis.
- Withdrawal syndrome.
- Lack of sleep.
- Ear infection (middle ear).
- Milk allergy (infants and children).
- Pyloric stenosis (infants).
- Anaphylaxis (children).
- Intussusception (children).
What Are Symptoms Of Nausea?
When a person prepares to vomit, the following sequences may appear as below:
- Stomach upset.
- Contraction of respiratory and abdominal muscles.
- Dry heaves.
Home Remedies For Nausea – When To See A Doctor?
If your nausea has not stopped after two days for adults and one day for children, ask for immediate medical help from your doctor. Schedule a doctor’s visit if you experience these warning signs as below:
- Children under 12 weeks old vomit more than once.
- Feeling hard to wake up, looking sick and constantly vomiting more than eight hours.
- Blood, bile or fecal material in the vomit.
- High fever along with headache, stiff neck and rash.
- Having signs of dehydration.
- Chest pain and severe abdominal pain.
- Blurred vision.
- Clammy and pale skin.
- Being unable to eat or drink for 12 hours.
- Severe headache.
- Rapid breathing or pulse.
- Being unable to treat by home remedies.
Because nausea occurs for many reasons, it is especially helpful to report all the symptoms that you have to your doctor. Your doctor will diagnose the cause of nausea and help you find a proper treatment.
Top 43 Natural Home Remedies For Nausea And Vomiting
The first and foremost suggestion of natural home remedies for nausea and vomiting is ginger. Ginger, or zingiber officinale, is one of the best remedies for nausea due to its amazing benefits. First, the phenols, gingerol and bioactive substances in ginger help for better digestive system, bar the chemoreceptor that encourages the urge to vomit and relax stomach muscles. Second, ginger contains ascorbic acid, caffeic acid, capsaicin, beta-sitosterol, beta-carotene, curcumin, lecithin, limonene, selenium and tryptophan  . This impressive list can block your stomach’s receptors from binding serotonin resulting in increased nausea and influence the nervous system to reduce queasy feeling. The Lancet published an article reporting that ginger is superior to dimenhydrinate in decreasing vomit and motion sickness.
Ginger can be used in many ways as follows:
Method 1: Ginger tea
- Prepare a ginger tea bag and two cups of boiling water.
- Steep ginger tea bag into boiling water for eight minutes.
- Sip the warm ginger tea gradually.
Note: You can use ginger powder to make a cup of tea.
Method 2: Fresh ginger
- Take a fresh ginger and remove its skin.
- Clean it with water.
- Slice it into small pieces.
- Eat some sliced fresh ginger.
Method 3: Ginger and lemon
- Take a fresh ginger and a raw lemon.
- Wash them with water.
- Peel off ginger skin and cut the lemon into half.
- Extract them to get fresh ginger and lemon juice.
- Mix one teaspoon of ginger juice and one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Drink this juice mixture several times per day.
Note: To have a better taste, you can add one teaspoon of honey to all three solutions above.
Cinnamon, also called dalchini, is the aromatic peeled, dried and rolled inner bark of the bushy evergreen trees belonging to the genus Cinnamonum of the laurel family. In many countries, it is a popular spice that is used for culinary purposes like baked goods, oatmeal and hot beverages. Yet surprisingly, its tremendous medicinal value is virtually unknown. It can cure many diseases including nausea especially caused by digestive problems. Thanks to its unique chemicals and soothing properties, all the awful symptoms of nausea caused by indigestion, heartburn and gas disappear. In addition, many studies has shown that using cinnamon can help stop vomiting in women during their menstrual period. To try this effective home remedy for nausea, follow the steps below:
- Prepare a cup of boiling water, ½ or one teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Add the cinnamon powder to boiling water and let it steep for a few minutes.
- Filter to get cinnamon water.
- Put honey in the cinnamon water and stir them well (optional).
- Drink it slowly.
- Repeat once a day until you symptoms disappear.
- You can use dried cinnamon stick instead.
- Do not use cinnamon for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Peppermint is another effective option among home remedies for nausea you should try. There may be dozens of health benefits from peppermint that you can think of. According to the Ecancermedicalscience, there was a significant reduction in the intensity and number of vomiting cases when patients took peppermint oil. Additionally, peppermint’s aroma fresh scent and its volatile oil can help combat indigestion, gas, constipation, bloating, diarrhea, nausea and many other stomach problems. Therefore, peppermint is very powerful in regard to remedies for nausea. Do as below:
Method 1: Peppermint oil
- Put a tiny drop of essential peppermint oil in a hot cup of water.
- Stir well and drink slowly.
- You can put a tiny drop of essential peppermint directly on your tongue and take a deep breath as another option.
- Be sure to use organic essential peppermint oil with no alcohol.
Method 2: Dried peppermint leaves
- Prepare one tablespoon of dried peppermint leaves and a cup of hot water.
- Add dried peppermint leaves to hot water.
- Let it steep for 10 mintues.
- Clarify this solution to get peppermint water.
- Sip it slowly.
- Redo once a day if needed.
Method 3: Home remedies for nausea with fresh peppermint leaves
- Take some fresh peppermint leaves.
- Cleanse them with water.
- Drain them off.
- Chew the fresh peppermint leaves directly.
- Perform again one time a day for best result.
Method 4: Mixed juice
- What you need:
- Fresh peppermint leaves.
- What you have to do is:
- Wash peppermint leaves and lemon clearly.
- Add the fresh peppermint leaves to some water
- Crush them to get fresh peppermint juice.
- Cut a raw lemon in two pieces.
- Squeeze it to get fresh lemon juice.
- Mix one tablespoon of peppermint juice, on tablespoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey and blend them well.
- Consume the mixed juice three times per day.
4. Fennel Seed
Fennel seed is the fourth home remedy for nausea and vomiting that we want to mention here. Fennel seed has antimicrobial property and some anesthetic substances which aids digestion, prevents and cures stomach flu causing nausea and vomiting. Let’s see how to use the fennel seeds:
- Take one tablespoon of fennel seed.
- Crush the seeds and add to a cup of boiling water.
- Let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain to get fennel water.
- Drink this tea one or two times per day.
Note: You can chew fennel seeds instead of drinking tea.
One more kind of seed that we can use as an herbal treatment among remedies for nausea is aniseed. Similar to fennel seed, consuming aniseeds help you have a better digestion and calm stomach to prevent nausea. All you need to do is:
- Brew a tea by adding ¼ teaspoon of aniseed to ½ cup of boiling water.
- Steep for at least five minutes.
- Strain it to get aniseed tea.
- Drink one time per day.
Note: You can add some aniseed to some mild vegetables like pumpkin and carrot or try aniseed on baked apples and pears. Both of these two ways can be used as a light meal after vomiting.
Clove is one of the best and easiest home remedies for nausea. It play an important part in healing nausea and vomiting caused by gastric irritability. Moreover, clove helps in encouraging digestion and soothing your stomach. To deal with your nausea, let’s see how to use below:
Method 1: Clove tea
- Cut some fresh cloves from a clove plant.
- Wash them with water.
- Steep them to boiling water for five minutes.
- Drain to get clove water.
- Drink it slowly.
Method 2: Clove and honey mixture
- Mix some fried cloves with honey to make a paste.
- Chew and swallow it.
- Follow the steps one or two times per week.
Note: You can use clove powder instead of fried cloves.
Onion is an edible white rounded bulb vegetable with strong smell and taste that we can find in many kitchens. It is also an effective home remedy for treating many diseases. Homeopathic doctors use onion to treat diseases from viruses and illness. Onions are rich in sulfur, quercitin, biotin, flavonoids, manganese, vitamin C, phosphorous, folic acids and copper which are very advantageous for a healthy body. And certainly, onion has natural antibiotic properties that take a part in the deprivation of nausea. That is why it is listed in this series of home remedies for nausea. To overcome the feeling of nausea and vomiting, try onion as a helpful remedy at home. Here is how to reap its benefits:
Method 1: Onion juice and ginger
- Take one fresh onion and a ginger.
- Remove their skin and wash with water.
- Press the onion to get fresh juice.
- Use a grater to grate ginger.
- Mix one tablespoon of onion juice and one tablespoon of ginger.
- Consume the mixture slowly.
- Redo if necessary.
Method 2: Onion juice and honey
- Make onion juice as instructed in method 1.
- Add two tablespoons of honey in one-half cup of onion juice.
- Blend them well then drink slowly.
- Repeat as needed.
Cumin, also known as Cuminum cyminum, is a small aromatic plant of the parsley family with seed-like fruits that grows from the Mediterranean to central Asia. It has been usually used as a spice in cooking. However, it is also a powerful herbal for medicinal purpose. Taking cumin when you feel nauseated will help you to get rid of the problem slowly. Cumin encourages the secretion of pancreatic enzymes which is useful in easing nausea caused by digestive problems . In order to cure vomiting and nausea, follow these directions as below:
- Add ½ tablespoon of ground cumin seeds in warm water.
- Let it steep for at least five minutes.
- Filter it to get cumin tea.
- Drink this cumin tea once or twice a day.
- Prepare one tablespoon of cumin seeds and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Put these two ingredients in boiling water.
- Allow it steep for a few minutes.
- Filter and drink it once a day.
- Put one tablespoon of honey into a bowl.
- Add some cumin powder and cardamom powder in the bowl.
- Stir them well and eat slowly.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is another excellent suggestion in this list of home remedies for nausea, which helps alleviate nausea. Many of you may wonder whether apple cider vinegar can stop nausea or not. The answer is absolutely yes. Apple cider vinegar aids in easing the queasy feeling, calming the stomach and treating food poisoning by detoxifying. Thus, apple cider vinegar, accompanied by its antimicrobial properties, can act as an anti-nausea remedy .
How to use:
Method 1: Apple cider vinegar and honey
- Add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one tablespoon of honey in a glass of water.
- Drink this mixture once a day.
- Repeat as necessary.
Method 2: Mouthwash
- Dilute one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one-half cup of water.
- Rinse your mouth with this water every morning to prevent further vomiting.
10. Rice Water
Rice water is easy to make or find in every kitchen. Normally, we only use rice for cooking purpose. Nevertheless, rice can also be used for health benefits. The complex carbohydrates in rice water can work as a natural anti-emetic method to stop nausea, especially those caused by gastritis . This is what you need to do to take advantage of rice water as one of home remedies for nausea:
- Add a cup of white rice to 1.5 cups of water
- Boil the water and strain to get rice water.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to rice water (optional).
- Take small sips of this rice water.
- Repeat once a day as needed.
This is a very common and effective remedy for nausea and vomiting. Crackers have a mild flavor and is easy to digest. They help give nutrition and energy for recovering from symptoms of nausea. Follow simple steps below:
- Buy some dried toast, pretzels or saltines.
- Eat one of them with regular intervals to stop nausea and vomiting.
- Do this twice per day.
Chamomile is believed to be the best herbal tea for nausea and vomiting. According to the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, there are two types of chamomile used for nausea and vomiting, Roman chamomile and German chamomile, but the second one is more popular. The flowers of German chamomile has calming and soothing properties that can help relax abdominal muscle, ease the woozy feeling and lessen the symptoms of nausea.
Let’s do as follows:
- Put 2 to 3 teaspoons of dried German chamomile flowers into a cup of boiling water.
- Leave it for three minutes.
- Use a tea strainer to get chamomile tea.
- Add a slice of lemon juice or some honey (optional).
- Sip it slowly.
Note: Do not use chamomile for pregnant or breast-feeding women and people who has ragweed allergies.
Fresh juices are another natural way to ease stomach discomfort caused by nausea. This is particularly useful if you drink the juice when you are suffering from nausea or unable to eat. Fresh juices are easy to make. Let’s see what we need to do with cranberry and lime as follows:
Remedy 1: Cranberry juice
Cranberry juice with its essential nutrients and sugar-free good taste can help calm your stomach, keep your body hydrated and ease digestive tract leading to reduce symptoms of nausea. All you have to do is:
- Take some fresh cranberry and wash clearly with water.
- Extract them to get fresh cranberry juice.
- Drink the juice slowly.
Remedy 2: Lime juice
This is one of the oldest effective remedies that can stop nausea immediately. The volatile oils in lime is believed to help calm your mind and upset stomach resulting in decrease of nauseous feeling especially due to an odor. All you have to do is:
- Prepare 10 drops of fresh lime juice, ½ teaspoon of sugar, ¼ teaspoon of baking soda.
- Mix all of them into a cup of water and stir well.
- Drink this juice once a day.
Note: You can replace sugar by honey.
Remedy 3: Apple juice
- Collect some fresh apples.
- Wash them thoroughly with water.
- Scrub them up and remove their skin and seeds.
- Extract and strain them to get fresh apple juice.
- Add a pinch of sugar or salt in the apple juice (optional).
- Drink it slowly.
14. Vegetable Broth
Broth is a great method that you should try to cure nausea and vomiting. This vegetables broth is rich in vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin C and minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium which can supply essential nutrients for your body and fight off harmful bacteria when you feel nauseated. Do as the following steps:
- Vegetables such as carrots, mushrooms, corn, celery, tomatoes, etc…
- Seasoning such as salt, pepper, sugar, and so on…
- Put all vegetables in a large pot and add water.
- Heat this pot until it boils.
- Choose one favorite seasoning, then put into the pot.
- Turn down the heat.
- Simmer the pot for at least 30 minutes.
- Strain out all the vegetables to get the broth.
- Drink this broth in the morning or anytime during the day when your stomach doesn’t feel well.
Lemon is one of the rich foods in vitamin C, vitamin B, folic acid, minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium and calcium. In addition, the smell of citrus in lemon can calm your stomach, then prevent nausea. You might make use of lemon for releasing nausea as follows:
- Take a whole fresh lemon and cut in half.
- Bring the lemon slice up to your nose.
- Deeply sniff the lemon’s scent for a few minutes.
- Do this process again until your nausea stop.
Note: You can drink fresh lemon juice with honey instead.
16. Sweet Potato
Sweet potato is the super-food that we have available all year around. It is one of the cheapest home remedies for nausea and vomiting that we want to recommend to you. The complex carbohydrate content in sweet potato helps soak up toxins in the digestive tract make food digest more easily. Sweet potato, along with its vitamin B6, potassium and magnesium, also aids in calming your nervous stomach, so get rid of woozy feeling and stop symptoms of nausea and vomiting. Follow the instruction below:
Method 1: Baked sweet potato
- Take one fresh sweet potato.
- Wash them clearly with water.
- Let it become dry.
- Preheat your oven to 400o
- Place the sweet potato in the oven.
- Bake it until tender for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Wait for the sweet potato become cool a little.
- Remove its skin and eat slowly.
Method 2: Sweet potato soup
- One roast or boiled sweet potato.
- Cinnamon powder, ginger, cardamom (optional).
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Remove the sweet potato’s skin.
- Mash it with little water until it becomes smooth.
- Stir this solution with olive oil in a pan with medium heat.
- After 20 minutes, sprinkle cinnamon powder on the soup.
- Let it cool down a little, then eat slowly.
Note: You can use pumpkin instead of sweet potato.
17. Non-Carbonated Syrup
For those who are looking for a more natural, home-remedy route for relieving nausea quickly, it is advisable to try non-carbonated syrup. A non-carbonated syrup can be a simple sugar in water, ginger root and sugar syrup in water or non-carbonated drink. This syrup supports in treating upset tummy and give relief from nausea. Do as follows:
- Add ½ cup of sugar and ¼ cup of water in a saucepan.
- Heat it with medium fire.
- Take a pinch of salt to mix in the saucepan.
- Stir them well for a few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave it cool down.
- Drink two teaspoons of this concoction every half hour.
Note: Beside sugar and water, you can add ginger to make the solution.
18. Milk Toast
Like lime juice, milk toast is one of the best and old remedy for getting rid of nausea. As you may know, bland food helps tame your stomach. So, we use milk and bread to treat nausea. Milk will coat your stomach and bread will absorb excessive acids in your stomach. These useful effects help you get relief from nausea. Points to remember:
What you need:
- One piece of toast.
- Unsalted butter.
- One cup of milk.
What you need to do is:
- Make the milk hot and pour into a bowl.
- Apply a little butter on the piece of toast.
- Crumble this toast into the hot milk.
- Eat this mixture slowly.
Honey is known to be very beneficial to cure many diseases including problematic symptoms of nausea Honey is called the natural sweetener with full of essential nutrients, laevulose and pure glucose which are good for digestion. Honey’s properties of anti-microbic, anti-bacteria and useful enzymes such as catalase, diastase, glucose oxidase, invertase, inulase, peroxidase and acid phosphatase can protect you from indigestion and support in assimilation. Besides, the potassium in honey can cover the stomach lining and esophageal to neutralize acids. If you take honey regularly, your stomach muscles will be toned, the hydrochloric acid in your stomach will be stabilized and you will have a proper digestion. With all these considerable advantages, honey deserves to be an indispensable natural option among remedies for nausea.
These seven methods show you how to use:
Method 1: Raw honey
- Prepare a bottle of raw, organic honey.
- Eat 1 teaspoon of raw honey before or after your meal.
- Repeat two to three times per day.
- You can consume manuka honey with bread before every meal and twenty minutes before sleeping at night.
- You can drink honey with warm water daily instead of eating only raw honey.
Method 2: Honey and mixture of herbal powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon of clove powder, 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon of crystal sugar powder and 1 teaspoon of gooseberry powder.
- Mix all of them well and put in the refrigerator.
- Add one teaspoon of this herbal powder mix in one teaspoon of honey.
- Eat this as needed.
Method 3: Honey and curry leaves
- Take 15 to 20 fresh curry leaves from a curry plant.
- Cleanse them carefully with water.
- Crush the leaves and use a sieve to get fresh curry juice.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey to 2 teaspoon of fresh curry juice.
- Blend them well.
- Drink this juice 2 to 3 times per day for better results.
Method 4: Home remedies for nausea using honey and pomegranate juice
- Pick one large fresh pomegranate.
- Wash it with water.
- Score it into 4 sections.
- Fill a big bowl with cool water.
- Put the pomegranate in the bowl and break apart its arils underneath the water.
- After finishing separating arils from the rind, drain the water from them.
- Use a blender to crush the arils.
- Pour the juice through a strainer to get fresh pomegranate juice.
- Add a tablespoon of pure honey into a glass of pomegranate juice and stir well.
- Drink this concoction slowly.
Method 5: Honey and orange juice
- Take a fresh orange.
- Clean it with water.
- Cut it into two pieces.
- Use an orange presser to extract orange.
- Add 2 tablespoon of raw honey in 25 grams of fresh orange juice.
- Stir them well.
- Drink this beverage four times daily.
Method 6: Home remedies for nausea with honey and cardamom
- Bake one gram of cardamom.
- Let it cool down.
- Rind the cardamom skin to get small seeds inside.
- Levigate these seeds.
- Add 1 tablespoon of raw honey in this cardamom powder and stir well.
- Consume this mixture slowly.
- Follow the steps once a day.
Method 7: Honey smoothie
- Coconut water.
- Almond butter.
- Ginger root.
- Sea salt.
- Remove banana skin and cut it into small pieces.
- Cook oatmeal for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cleanse ginger root with water and peel off outside skin.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of almond butter, ½ cup of cooked oatmeal, ½ cup of coconut water, 1 inch of peeled ginger root, chopped bananas and a dash of sea salt
- Use a blender to blend all ingredients thoroughly.
- Add 2 tablespoons of raw honey to this mixture and stir well.
- Slowly drink this smoothie.
- Avoid using honey for babies under one year old.
- Make sure to use raw and organic honey from trusted farm.
20. Baking Soda
Baking soda, also known as Sodium Bicarbonate, is a common white crystalline substance in many households which is most often used for baking. Apart from its culinary purpose, this compound can be a quick and natural method when it comes to remedies for nausea. Baking soda can aid in soothing your stomach by neutralizing the acids in the stomach.
What you need to do is:
- Dissolve one tablespoon of baking soda in a cup of water.
- Mix it well and drink this once daily.
Note: Do not use baking soda for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
21. Cold Compress
When you have to spend too much time out under the sun or in hot place, you may feel dizzy, queasy and urgent to vomit without control. Then you should try this cold therapy because it is perfectly efficient with nausea and vomiting caused by overheating. Let’s do as follows:
- Take some ice cubes to make a cold compress.
- Place this ice pack directly on the back of your neck or on your stomach.
- Leave it rest for a few minutes.
- Repeat if needed.
Note: While waiting for your body to experience the cooler temperature, focus on breathing deeply and relaxing your muscles.
22. Wrist Acupressure
Acupressure is an ancient form of healing touch therapy which uses the application of pressure (with fingers and hand) to stimulate key points on the body. Some of the acupressure points can relieve a variety of symptoms and pain including nausea especially caused by motion sickness. The easiest and best known acupressure therapy is the Pericardium 6 point – P6 (also called the Nei Kuan point) which is located on the inner wrist . Here is how to do wrist acupressure:
- Hold your hand palm up.
- Put your middle three fingers of your opposite hand on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the upper finger on the wrist crease.
- The P6 point is just under your index finger, between the two central tendons which run from your wrist down your forearm.
- After you found the P6 point, press firmly with your thumb or finger tips for about 30 seconds at a time.
- Perform again on your other hand.
- Apply pressure in a circular motion for a couple of minutes.
Dramamine, or dimenhydrinate, is a medicine specially used to treat nausea, an upset stomach and vomiting. If you are suspicious that you are going to be nauseous, induced by vomiting, then you should take dramamnine thirty to sixty minutes before starting the activity.
Note: Dramamine should not be taken by children under two years old.
24. Self-Care Methods
When you are nauseated and you do not have any natural preventive ingredient around, you can apply some following immediate self-care methods to prevent vomiting.
When you are having nausea and vomiting:
- Stay seated quietly.
- Find some fresh air.
- Lie down with your head propped up.
- Avoid moving.
- Avoid bad smells.
- Avoid acidic, spicy, fatty or fibrous foods.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine drinks.
- Relax by visualization and deep breathing.
- Stay hydrated after vomiting by drinking clear liquid.
Home Remedies For Nausea – Preventive Methods:
The best way to keep healthy in general is prevention. It is always better than treatment. If you desire to have a good health and completely avoid nausea and vomiting, pay attention to these following helpful directions:
- Eat regular small meals and do not make yourself starve.
- Avoid hard-to-digest food.
- Do not lay down after eating.
- Drink enough water.
- Always maintain good personal hygiene by regular cleaning and not sharing personal items such as toothbrush or face cloth.
- Avoid emotional stress.
- Follow the combination of BRAT diet (Banana, Rice, Apple or apple sauce and Toast).
- Exercise your body (back exercise and neck exercise).
All these above natural remedies help you relieve symptoms of nausea and vomiting. As many other natural cures, it is important to try several of these home remedies for nausea in order to find the one that works best with your body. After that, it is confident for you to treat nausea by yourself at home. Practicing some of these methods, you will see how gorgeously effective they are. Do you know any other interesting ideas for the article “43 Natural Home Remedies For Nausea And Vomiting Relief” that we have not mentioned above? Please feel free to share with us in Home Remedies Category
Do not hesitate to drop your comments in the box below. We will reply as soon as possible.