Many people suffer from skin problems. This makes them not confident in communicating with others. Regardless of whether the problem is uneven skin tone, imperfect skin texture or wrinkles, to have beautiful and smooth skin is not difficult. Many people go to beauty salons to solve their condition. This makes them spend a lot of time and money.
For that reason, we write this article to give you tips that are simple and effective to help you have a smooth skin that you always wish. But first of all, let’s find out the interesting information about your skin. Please do not miss anything below.
What Is Smooth Skin?
Skin is a very important part of the human body. You may not see how your skin works, but it does a lot of important functions in the protection of human life. The main function of the skin is to control body temperature, produce vitamin D and protect the entire body. Skin is considered to be a human organ, and it accounts for 12-15% of a healthy person’s body weight. Each person has up to 300 million skin cells. The area of each person’s skin is about 2 square meters. An adult usually has about 4kg of skin and contains over 17.7km of blood vessels throughout the body. The stratum corneum is made up of many cells, and they always degenerate, forming dead skin. Human skin discards 30,000 to 40,000 dead skin cells per minute during the day. Every year, one person releases up to 4kg of dead skin.
How is a smooth skin? In fact, there is no standard for a beautiful skin. In the opinion of many people, if your skin does not have many skin defects such as acne or freckles, your skin is beautiful and smooth. You can do this by looking at the mirror and gently rubbing on your skin. Do you feel smooth or not? It is suggested that to have a smooth skin, you need to improve the health of your skin. This is absolutely correct. Having a healthy skin is the most important condition. There are many factors that affect the health of the skin that we will explore below, but we want to emphasize that you cannot have a beautiful and smooth skin if the health of your skin is affected negatively.
What Are Common Causes Of Rough Skin?
There are many causes for this condition. Here are common reasons:
From 30 years of age, the aging process occurs more clearly when the face begins to appear wrinkles, freckles, pigmentation, and dry skin. This is also a major cause of enlarged pores on the skin surface. In addition, as aging, the ability to produce collagen and elastin of the skin gradually decreases, so that the elasticity of the skin is not as good as before, so making the skin becomes smooth is no longer a simple thing.
Regular exposure to sunlight also causes rapid aging of the skin due to dehydration, and lack of collagen and elastin. As a result, the pores are enlarged, making the skin less smooth.
- Oily Skin
Those with oily skin will experience more about the enlarged pores. If the condition persists, you will have blackheads, acne, … caused by bacteria.
- Make Up
Makeup is a beauty technique that women are fond of. Especially, when the face has acne, we tend to makeup to hide them. But do you know that making such permanent makeup is one of the reasons for the breakouts of acnes in your face? This makes the skin cannot become smooth.
- Dirty Makeup Tools
Dirty makeup tools are also the main reason for the lack of smooth skin. They contain a lot of bacteria. To avoid this, always clean your makeup tools.
- Improper Skin Care
Improper skin care also causes the skin to be prone to acne and therefore the skin loses its smoothness. Many people make mistakes in the process of washing their face. The makeup is not clean after making up make makeup powder and dirt stuck in the pores. This makes skin prone to acne or dermatitis. In addition, not regularly remove dead cells and use moisturizer also causes the skin to have the same situation.
- Frequently Touching The Face
You can make acne appear by touching your face when your hands are dirty. When you touch a lot of things, touching the face will cause the bacteria to enter the skin, causing the skin to accumulate dirt and produce acne. This is the easiest way to get acne back.
- Dirty Pillow
Dirty pillow is one of the direct causes of non-smooth skin condition. When you sleep, you tend to push your face against the pillow. That’s when bacteria from the pillow penetrate into your skin and form acne.
- Hair Care Products
Maybe you do not think that the hair care products you usually use can cause acne on your face, but it’s true. Your hair can also touch your face all day and when you shampoo, these products can also penetrate your face. As other cosmetics, they contain ingredients that can irritate the skin. Ingredients that make the skin non-ventilated are silicones, plasticizers, and oils.
What Are Common Symptoms Of This Condition?
Here are common symptoms of this condition:
- Skin is unevenly colored. You may notice that your skin areas are not exactly the same color. Especially when you are 30 or older, you will notice that your skin begins to show freckles and melasma. They usually appear on the face and back.
- Skin has acne, especially hidden acne.
- Large skin pores.
- The skin is rough and dry.
- Skin has many wrinkles and folds.
- There are some scars on the skin.
- You always have a feeling your skin is itchy.
You may experience other symptoms not mentioned. If you have any questions about the signs of the disease, please consult your doctor.
Who Is At High Risk Of This Condition?
Everyone can get into this situation. However, people who do not properly cleanse the skin and do not apply skin care and protection measures are the ones who often face this condition.You can control this problem by minimizing risk factors. Please see your doctor for more information.
When To See A Doctor?
Unsatisfactory skin condition does not affect your health, but it makes you lack confidence in communication. Because of that, you should take measures to improve the situation. But if after a period of time apply home remedies without seeing results, you should see your doctor. Besides, if you have any of these signs or symptoms or have any questions, please consult your doctor. Each person’s condition is different, so please consult your doctor to select the most suitable option.
The above information is about skin and non-smooth skin condition. You should know this information as it helps you to accurately determine your skin condition as well as identify appropriate measures to improve it. Here are must-know tips on how to get smooth skin on face and body naturally. Take a look at TrueRemedies.com!
Top 12 Tips On How To Get Smooth Skin On Face & Body Naturally
1. Wash Your Face
This is the first home remedy in this list of tips on how to get smooth skin on face and body naturally. Start your daily face wash every morning and evening. Washing your face is very important because this step helps to remove dirt, oil, bacteria and makeup on the skin. Doing any kind of health care requires persistence and consistency, so make sure you wash your face every morning and evening. Not only that, you should wash your face with neutral face cleanser.
Make sure you do not wash your face too hard and too fast or too long. Do not use rough materials to wash your face. They can irritate your skin and make your bruises or your scars worse. If you want to remove dead skin, use a professional face wash or soap, or a face washing machine to wash your face. Facial skin is very sensitive so you need to take care of it carefully.
However, many people think that we should wash our face several times a day to keep the face clean. This is a misconception. Washing your face many times will have the same effect as when you do not wash your face. The skin will become dry, red and irritated.
2. How To Get Smooth Skin – Use Toner
This is another must-try treatment in this list of tips on how to get smooth skin naturally. Toner is a skin care product that is less noticeable and many women skip this step. Although many people think that toner is not really necessary in the skin care process but it really brings a lot of unexpected results. Firstly, toner removes dirt, make-up or dead skin cells which can not be removed by cleansers, leaving the skin completely clean. Second, toner helps balance the pH of the skin, with low acidity. Third, toner makes the skin have the necessary moisture to easily absorb the nutrients of the lotion.
Using toner is also a way to add active ingredients to skin care. Active ingredients will depend on your skin type. If you often have acne, you will find that toner contains BHA (beta hydroxy acids) and AHA (alpha hydroxy acids) is very good because of their ability to exfoliate. People with dry skin should choose moisturizing toner containing vitamin E and aloe.
To combat skin aging, you should choose toner with antioxidant (to nourish the skin) and retinoid (to fight the formation of wrinkles). However, note that people with dry or sensitive skin should avoid alcohol-based toner because this product strongly affects the skin and makes the skin dry.Most toners are liquid and easy to use. You just put some toner on the cotton cleanser and apply it on your face and neck. Then leave the toner on the skin, you do not need to wash your face with water.
This remedy is one of little – known tips on how to get smooth skin on face naturally. Moisturizing helps to balance the skin’s moisture and reduce oil secretion. Whatever skin type you have, moisturizing the skin is one of the important steps in skin care. Moisturizing products provide water to the skin by keeping water in the outer layer of skin. In addition, it also protects and improves skin tone and texture. Therefore, moisturize your skin daily after cleansing, shaving or when you feel your skin is dry. However, similar to other skin care products, the moisturizer you choose will vary depending on your skin type.Choose a moisturizer based on your skin’s characteristics:
- People with normal skin type should usually choose a water-based moisturizer to not affect the balance of the skin. When applying moisturizer to the skin, you will feel mild and not greasy. Moisturizing products for normal skin usually contain some mild oils such as cetyl alcohol and cyclomethicone.
- People with dry skin need more moisturizing products to moisturize. As a result, moisturizing products for dry skin will have an oil-based finish to keep the skin moisturized. Choose special moisturizing ingredients such as grape seed oil and dimethicone (a silicone oil).
- Oil and acne prone skin should also be moisturized, especially if you regularly use face wash and toner to dry the skin. You should choose a mild water-based product and its label hasthe word “non-comedogenic” (i.e. no clogged pores). Besides, you should also use moisturizing creams that have anti-acne ingredients such as green tea essential oils.
- Sensitive skin needs a moisturizer with a simple formula that does not irritate the skin. Avoid using colored or odorless moisturizers and do not use any products that contain acids. Instead, you should choose products with gentle ingredients such as aloe vera, chamomile and cucumber.
- Aging skin is often prone to dryness, so choose a moisturizer that is concentrated from oil. You should also choose products with other benefits such as anti-oxidant to strengthen the skin and reduce wrinkles.
4. How To Get Smooth Skin – Regularly Remove Dead Skin Cells
The next treatment in this list of tips on how to get smooth skin on face and body is regularly removing dead skin cells. Regular exfoliation helps to cleanse the dead skin cells, leaving the skin fresh, smooth and luscious. That is why exfoliating at least once a week or more (depending on your skin type) is very important. However, many people have the misconception about removing dead cells. They think that this should be done several times a week to ensure the skin is always clean. This is not true. Doing so will cause the skin to become thin and very easily get acne.
Skin (especially facial skin) is very sensitive and needs careful attention. So, if you want to buy exfoliating products, you should choose products that contain small round beads, should not choose products containing beads with angular structure. In addition, you can buy facial clearner with exfoliating ingredients such as AHA to help clear dead skin without rubbing. Not only that, you can make self-exfoliating products at home. This is very simple and effective. All you need is natural ingredients. Try to combine brown sugar and olive oil or baking soda and water to get the results you want.
5. Use Lemon Juice
You can use lemon juice to cleanse skin, lighten dark spots and scars, and also smooth it. Being a citrus fruit, lemon has enzymes with the ability of removing dead skin cells, thereby leaving your skin fresher and smoother. The astringent properties of lemon juice make it a great natural cleanser for those with oily skin .
With their tart acidic nature, antioxidants along with essential nutrients such as vitamin B, C, lemon juice comes in handy as an amazing beauty aid for replenishing and rejuvenating skin from inside out  .
You can use lemon juice as a pigmentation lightener. Due to the vitamin C and antioxidant elements, lemon juice can lighten skin effectively. You just need to apply lemon juice on your age spots to let its acid to neutralize the pH balance of the skin.
On the other hand, lemon with its various minerals is beneficial for protecting our complexion from acne outbreak. By consuming lemon water, you can help metabolize the acidic temperament of your body, thereby preventing and lessening acne breakouts.
Having natural antiseptic properties, lemon juice acts as a natural blackhead remover. It helps to balance the oiliness of skin, clearing dirt and bacteria which damage skin and result in the outbreaks of blackheads. If you apply a mixture between 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and ¼ cup of tomato juice, you will have glowing skin in no time.
6. How To Get Smooth Skin – Tomatoes
Using fresh tomatoes is one of useful ways on how to get smooth skin. It is a natural skin toner and also helps to remove blemishes and pimples. Tomatoes are a great vitamin C source. This vitamin is important for keeping the immunity, appearance, elasticity and complexion strong. The part that concentrates the most vitamin C is the gel-like substance surrounding tomato seeds, so you should not throw away this part upon cutting tomatoes.
In addition, the lutein found in tomatoes can benefit skin health by protecting our skin from light-induced skin damage, particularly from UV rays.
To make your skin smooth and soft, simply puree tomatoes in a grinder or blender. Then, apply the paste over your face and rinse it off after 10 minutes. Using it daily to close large skin pores and achieve glowing, smooth skin.
Honey is one of natural ingredients helping you get smooth skin on face. Honey contains a lot of medicinal properties like antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral properties, keeping your skin protected from infections. Moreover, it keeps your skin hydrated and gives necessary vitamins and minerals to your skin.
Applying honey on your skin will clear accumulated dirt from your skin pores and make your pores widely open.
You can use raw organic honey alone or combine it with egg whites or cinnamon powder to have a great face mask for glowing, smooth skin. In short, regular use of honey will improve your skin texture.
Some other methods to use honey for smooth skin:
Method 1: Honey and Milk
- Mix honey with milk as the ratio of 1:2
- Apply the mixture over your face and neck
- Wait for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with tepid water
- Pat your skin dry
- Repeat this routine twice per day for about 3 weeks to get good results
Method 2: Honey and Yogurt
Yogurt has lactic acid and acts as a natural skin lightener while honey helps to moisturize and clean your skin at the same time.
- Mix yogurt and honey as the ratio of 2:1
- Stir well and apply the mixture over your face and neck
- After 15 minutes, rinse it off with cold water
- This method 3-4 times per week for optimal results
Method 3: Sandalwood, honey and papaya
Using papaya topically will maintain a clear complexion. Honey acts as a natural skin moisturizer while sandalwood heals your skin from inside out thanks to its anti-inflammatory and cooling properties. Even, sandalwood can remove sun tan and pigmented marks.
- Prepare ½ cup of ripe papaya, add 1 teaspoon each of sandalwood powder and honey into
- Put them in a blender to create a smooth paste
- Apply the paste over your skin thoroughly
- Wait for 20 minutes to remove it using cold water and pat it dry
- Repeat this routine once per day for 1 week
Method 4: Baking soda and honey
- Mix 1 teaspoon each of baking soda and honey together
- Splash water on your face before applying the mixture above
- Massage your face using the fingertips for 1-2 minutes
- Wash your face with tepid water and followed by cold water to help close your skin pores
- Repeat this routine 2-3 times per week
Method 5: Honey, oats, almonds and yogurt
Almonds have a high content of vitamin E – a great ingredient for smooth skin, not to mention a lot of beneficial properties.
- Mix 1 tablespoon each of almond powder and honey together
- Add 2 tablespoons of oats and plain yogurt into
- Mix them well and apply it over your face and neck
- Rinse it off with tepid water and followed by cold water
- Repeat this routine 3-4 times per week
8. How To Get Smooth Skin – Remove Make Up
This can be quite difficult for you if you are tired after a long day, but if you can do this then the effect of it will make you surprised. This looks like an extremely simple step, but do not underestimate the importance of removing makeup every evening. Sometimes it is hard work because sometime you do not want to do anything, but your skin will be very grateful when you try to remove the makeup! If you leave the makeup overnight, it will clog the pores and make the skin less likely to recover after a long day of stress. This creates the opportunity for blackheads, acne, oily and other skin problems!
Aside from that, the make-up removes free radicals on your skin as you go out throughout the day. If the skin is not cleaned properly in the evening, these free radicals still cling to the skin. This is very harmful because the free radical breaks the collagen structure on the skin, leading to the formation of wrinkles. If possible, use cotton remover along with specialized oil or make-up remover to get the best results.
In regards to make-up, if possible, sometimes you should give your skin a break, especially when you use a thick foundation. This means that you should only apply makeup when necessary. This will improve the condition of the skin. If you are not confident about your skin, you can use a colored lotion. This also helps to visualize and make your skin look better.
Cucumber has amazing hydrating, nourishing, along with astringent properties. It has the similar pH as the human skin, so it can be used to restore the natural acid mantle of our skin, protecting it from contaminants and bacteria. Cucumbers also have the ability to relax and lessen pain, swelling and blotchiness, making it a good homemade sunburn treatment.
Use cucumber regularly as a face mask to prevent blackheads, pimples, dry skin and wrinkles. Mix cucumber juice with oatmeal, and milk to have a face mask and use it twice or thrice per week for good results.
10. How To Get Smooth Skin – Turmeric
Indian women have been using turmeric as a natural skin care ingredients for centuries. This bright orange-yellow spice offers a lot of valuable benefits for skin and health.
Its anti-inflammatory properties can help decrease redness and calm conditions like roasacea. In fact, the acne-fighting ability is one of the most well-known benefits of turmeric. Even, it combats dark marks that remain on the skin after acne removal. Besides, turmeric can act as natural solution for uneven skin tone, speed up wound healing, calming down the skin pores to reduce acnes as well as acne scarring   
Try this face mask recipe to get smooth skin:
- Heat 1 teaspoon of raw organic hony in the microwave for 15 seconds
- Combine honey with 1 teaspoon of milk or Greek yogurt
- After washing your face, apply the mask over it using your clean fingers
- Leave it there for 20 minutes before rinse it off with tepid water, followed by cold water
This face mask will help cleanse your skin, minimize skin pores and make your skin plumper and fuller.
- This mask may stain, so you should avoid spilling it on the clothes.
- Sometimes, turmeric also causes allergic reactions, so you should do a patch test by applying a small amount of it to your forearm. Wait for about 28 hours to check any possible reactions prior to applying it over your face.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is packed with natural enzymes and vitamins A and C, thereby helping to balance the skin’s pH level. As a result, it imparts healthy and glowing skin .
On the other hand, apple cider vinegar consists of specific components such as acetic acid, succinic acid, citric acid, lactic acid. All of them have been shown to help inhibit the development of Propionibacterium acnes, which is the special strain of bacterial strongly responsible for causing zits and acne  . Such beneficial components might also decreasae scarring. According to a study in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, it was shown that curing acne scars by using lactic acid for about 3 months led to the improvements in the skin texture, appearance of affected skin and pigmentation along with a lightening and brightening of scars .
You can combine apple cider vinegar with fuller’s earth, which is a natural cleanser and absorbent, helping to remove the excess oil from our complexion. Furthermore, fuller’s earth has the ability of unclog skin pores and balance skin’s pH level. Add honey to your recipe to lock water into your skin, therefore keeping your skin hydrated and moistured.
What you have to do is:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon each of Fuller’s earth and honey
- Stir well to have a thick paste
- Apply it over your face evenly
- Wait for 15 minutes to rinse if off with tepid water
- Repeat this routine twice or thrice per week for glowing, soft skin
12. How To Get Smooth Skin – Almond Oil
Almond oil has vitamins A, B, D and E, essential minerals, antioxdidants, fats and protein that are beneficial for glowing and healthy skin. To put in simple words, almond oil has a variety of benefits and unconventional uses. As a mild, hypoallergenic oil, almond oil is safe for even sensitive skin like baby skin. Besides, this oil has the ability to minimize wrinkles and fine lines or scars, thereby giving even skin tone.
When this oil is warmed to the temperature of the human body prior to being applied over skin, its absorption is the best. Maybe, because of its antioxidative properties, almond oil is famous for protecting the complexion against UV rays and keeping our skin supple and soft .
Almond oil possesses a light texture, so it easily absorbs into the skin.
What you have to do is:
- Apply some almond oil your face and neck using fingers
- Massage gently using circular motions for about 5 minutes
- Use a towel to cover your face for dabout 20 minutes before washing it off with tepid water
- Do this method daily for 1 week to get optimal results
13. Use Sunscreen
This sounds strange when it comes to tips on how to get smooth skin naturally, but it works. One thing that you should change in the skin care routine after reading this article is to apply sunscreen every day. You should not overlook the importance of applying sunscreen. This is also a very important skin care step, making skin more smooth.
Sunscreen protects the skin from the negative effects of UVA and UVB rays which are responsible for skin problems. In addition, sunscreen has also been shown to reduce the risk of skin cancer. Next, sunscreen protects the skin from the problem of aging. In fact, the sun is the leading cause of skin problems such as wrinkles, brown spots and dark circles. By applying sunscreen regularly, you can slow down signs of skin aging and keep the skin smooth and fresh.
You should choose a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30, especially if you have white skin and red or yellow hair. A number of moisturizers and foundation creams are available with SPF, which will make the skin care routine in the morning easier. Apply sunscreen every day, not only in the summer when it is sunny. UV rays are very strong, they can penetrate clouds and rain. Do not use sunscreen which is old or expired because the protection effect of these product can be reduced so it does not protect skin from sunburn and other skin problems. In addition, the formula of the sunscreen will change as it expires, causing the skin to irritate and itch.
14. Acne Treatment
The next one in this list of tips on how to get smooth skin naturally is treating acne. Acne is a skin problem that is very difficult to handle. This condition makes your skin not smooth. Although acne affects only at adolescence, it can last up to adulthood. No one can avoid acne. Because acne is a common phenomenon, there are many treatments and you should try to find a way to fit yourself:
You still need to take care of your skin as usual, but you should choose products that are specifically for acne skin. Use a cleanser containing triclosan, benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid.
In addition to regular skin care, you can also use acne creams. You should also try some effective acne medications containing benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, sulfur, retinoids and azelaic acid. Although these creams are available at the drug store, some topical medications are prescribed by your doctor.
If acne treatment at home is not effective, you should see a dermatologist. They will list a variety of medications depending on the condition and severity of acne. Some people are allergic to antibiotics but others feel it is effective. Many people need strong retinoids like Accutane to treat acne.
15. Skin Aging Treatment
No wonder, this is definitely one that should be mentioned in this list of tips on how to get smooth skin naturally. Wrinkles, sagging skin and brown spots are all skin problems that people will encounter at some point in their lives. However, proper protection and care will repel these problem and keep the skin young and smooth.
- First, you need to use products dedicated to aging skin. These products are more concentrated and moisturized, which is important because aging skin is dry and wrinkled.
- To counter wrinkles and sagging skin, you should choose a moisturizer that contains antioxidant ingredients. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals that damage skin cells and produce signs of aging. Some common ingredients that contain oxidants include tea essence, retinol (a complex of vitamin A) and kinetin (a plant complex that is thought to increase collagen content in the skin).
- To treat brown spots and sun damage, you should choose products that contain BHA and AHA because these two components are capable of exfoliating, cleansing dead skin and revealing fresh and smooth skin layer.
- However, if you choose a miracle product that treats all skin problems to counteract wrinkles, then only one product will do that – Retin A. Retin A is tretinoin or retinoic acid – an acid form of Vitamin A. It is extremely effective in repelling wrinkles and sagging skin and brightening discolored skin by increasing cell regeneration, stimulating collagen production and exfoliating. Retin-A must be prescribed by a doctor so talk to your dermatologist if you are interested in this therapy or if you would like to know more information about it.
16. Change Your Diet
Changing your diet is the next remedy in this list of tips on how to get smooth skin naturally. You should follow a healthy diet which is rich in vitamins and minerals needed for the skin. Vitamins B, C, E, A and K make your skin smooth, fresh and vibrant:
- Vitamin B is a basic ingredient in skin, hair and nails. This vitamin is found in foods such as oats, eggs, rice, bananas and Vegemite (a type of brown butter which is famous in Australia).
- Vitamin C protects the skin from the effects of sunlight and prevent skin cancer. Vitamin C is found in citrus fruit such as lemon, orange, bell pepper, cranberry, grapefruit juice, broccoli and green leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin E also helps protect the skin from the effects of sunlight. It is found in olive oil, spinach, nuts, seeds and vegetable oils.
- Vitamin A is needed to restore the skin epidermis. If vitamin A is deficient, the skin will dry and peel. Vitamin A is found in fruits and vegetables so it is easy to supplement to the body.
- Vitamin K helps reduce dark circles under the eyes and bruises. It is found in vegetables, dairy products, pork and animal liver.
17. Provide Enough Water For The Body
As you know, drinking plenty of water is essential for a smooth and healthy skin. In fact, the skin, as well as other cells in the body, is made up of water. Without enough water, the skin becomes dehydrated and dry. Over time, this will cause wrinkles to appear. Drinking water also removes harmful substances in the body that damage your skin and your health. Although there is no scientifically valid information about the amount of water you should drink every day (because of the different of climate and physical activities), it is best to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.
If you do not like to drink water, it can be replaced by drinking lots of green tea, herbal tea or coconut milk (supposed to be good for the skin). Or you can add a slice of lemon to the drink to add flavor. Lemon is also good for the skin.
18. Get Enough Sleep
Sleep is essential for healthy and smooth skin. When you sleep, your skin regenerates, replacing old cells with new ones. When you do not sleep well and get enough sleep, your skin will get dull, pale and saggy the next day. This is because blood circulation is not good when you are tired. Lack of sleep also causes the blood vessels under the skin to expand, creating dark circles under the eyes.
For healthy and smooth skin, you should sleep 7 to 8 hours per night. You should also go to bed and wake up at the same time every day because your body likes to moderate. Avoid smoking or drinking before going to sleep as it affects the quality of sleep.
19. Exercise Regularly
This is the last remedy in this list of tips on how to get smooth skin naturally. The exercise not only helps you have a beautiful body but also helps maintain healthy and smooth skin by regulating oxygen through the skin. Exercise also helps to detoxify the skin by stimulating the body to sweat more. Do not apply makeup when exercising. Sweat and dirt will penetrate the pores and cause acne. Besides, after exercising, you should wash your face to remove sweat on the face. This helps the pores not get blocked.
Here are some tips to help you get smooth skin. They are all very simple and safe. Their effectiveness has also been verified by many people. Therefore, choose some of them to see how effective they are. If you have any contributing ideas about our article of “Top 16 Tips On How To Get Smooth Skin On Face And Body Naturally At Home” introduced in How To Category, feel free to drop your words below this post. We will answer as soon as we could.