If you are suffering from ovarian cysts, you should not be so worried because ovarian cysts are not harmful in most cases and they may disappear within a few months. Please indulge in the following section to find out some of the best home remedies for removing ovarian cysts quickly. In this article, we, TrueRemedies.com, are going to share with you some of the most effective ways on how to get rid of ovarian cysts pain naturally.
- Home remedies for ovarian cysts removal
- Home remedies for female infertility problems
- How to treat menopause symptoms naturally without hormone
What Is Ovarian Cysts?
Ovarian cysts are the pockets or sacs which are filled with fluids. Certainly, they are the disease of women only. They can suffer from ovarian cysts during their lives. These cysts are made during ovulation when the ovary releases eggs. Ovarian cysts may happen at one or two ovaries of a woman. Ovarian cysts happen during a woman’s menstrual cycle.
As to most ovarian cysts, they do not do any harm and they can disappear on their own. However, if ovarian cysts are too large, they may affect the ovary. In this case, surgery is required.
Ovarian cysts are divided into 2 main types. They are follicular cysts and corpus luteum cysts.
What Causes Ovarian Cysts?
The reason why ovarian cysts appear is not clear. However, there are some factors making you face a higher risk of having ovarian cysts as below.
TrueRemedies Partner Solutions
Need a Help from the Leading Expert Online, Available 24/7?
They’re all here and ready to answer your questions online or by phone. Keep asking questions until you get the answer you need.
- Medicines: Using clomiphene- a fertility drug- can encourage ovarian cysts to happen.
- Pregnancy: Ovarian cysts may appear during pregnancy.
- Imbalance in hormones
- Medical history: A woman who has had ovarian cysts before may have a higher risk of having ovarian cysts.
- Irregularity of the menstrual cycles
What Are Signs And Symptoms Of Ovarian Cysts?
Normally, ovarian cysts do not affect the people who suffer from this disease. They often cause no symptoms. Occasionally they may produce lower abdominal pain, bloating, or lower back pain. In fact, people suffer from different symptoms of ovarian cysts upon the different types of ovarian cysts. In most cases, ovarian cysts are functional ones. Most ovarian cysts are associated with ovulation, being either corpus luteum cysts or follicular cysts. They are divided into 3 main types, including follicle cysts, corpus luteum, and non-functional cysts. Other types are cysts due to dermoid cysts, endometriosis, and cystadenomas.
- Covered by a follicle: Normally, when an egg is “ripen” and is willing to come out of the follicle, the follicle will open and release the egg. However, if the follicle doesn’t open up, a follicle cyst appears. This kind of ovarian cyst usually disappears by itself within 3 months.
- Corpus luteum cysts: This ovarian cyst forms when the follicle closes and there are some fluids in it. This type may also disappear itself within about 3 months. However, if you suffer from this type of ovarian cyst, you may experience some symptoms, such as bleeding or pain.
- Non-functional cysts: Having a number of small cysts is called a condition happening in some women. It is named “polycystic ovary syndrome” in medical term. The women having non-functional cysts are so difficult to have a baby.
In general, the symptoms only occur when ovarian cysts are large.
Here are some common symptoms of ovarian cysts when they become large:
- There is bloating in the abdomen or pelvis.
- There is pain whenever removing the bowels.
- The menstrual period becomes irregular.
- The pelvic bones are painful.
- There is pain when having sex.
- There is the feeling of nausea, fatigue or headaches.
- It’s likely to vomit.
- Other symptoms are fullness, heaviness, swelling or pressure in the abdomen.
Top 12 Effective Ways On How To Get Rid Of Ovarian Cysts Pain
Due to ovarian cysts, you will feel pain in your abdomen which sometimes makes you a little bit tired. So, removing the pain is very necessary. Heat is the first way that you should apply to fight against the pain in the abdomen caused by ovarian cysts. Heat may help to decrease muscle cramps and painful abdomen.
- Prepare a bottle.
- Fill the bottle with hot water.
- Tightly cover the bottle.
- Put the hot bottle on the abdomen and the lower pelvis.
- Let the bottle stay for 15 minutes.
- Prepare a pillow with a zipper.
- Pour some rice in the pillow.
- Then, close the pillow.
- Put the pillow in a microwave oven for a few minutes.
- Now, put the hot pillow on your abdomen to reduce the pain.
Note: This remedy is not recommended for pregnant women.
2. Epsom Salt Bath
Epsom salt may help to ease the pain due to ovarian cysts. Thanks to its high content of magnesium sulfate, Epsom salt is a good way to relax muscles, reducing the pain caused by ovarian cysts. Follow the steps below:
- Prepare a tub.
- Pour some warm water in the tub.
- Add some Epsom salt to the tub. (A cup of salt is sufficient).
- Then, pour some drops of lavender essential oil in the tub.
- Mix them well for dissolving the salt.
- Soak yourselves in the mixture for half an hour.
- Apply this process once every day.
3. Chamomile Tea
You may be so familiar with chamomile tea as a natural home remedy for treating some health problems. It is also beneficial for soothing the pain caused by ovarian cysts. Due to its sedative properties, chamomile tea may be a good solution to the pain and other annoying symptoms of ovarian cysts. Plus, consuming a cup of warm chamomile tea may handle the irregularity of the periods because the warm tea helps to encourage the flow of the blood in the uterus and pelvis.
Here is the instruction on how to prepare chamomile tea for getting rid of ovarian cysts:
- Take two teaspoons of chamomile which is dried.
- Put them in a teapot.
- Pour some hot water into the teapot.
- Then, cover the teapot to let the mixture steep for a few minutes.
- Strain the mixture.
- Add some honey to the tea.
- Consume about two cups of tea every day.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Do you know that deficiency in potassium is one of the reasons why a woman may have ovarian cysts? If she has ovarian cysts because of this deficiency, apple cider vinegar is the best solution to her ovarian cysts. More specifically, apple cider vinegar may supplement the deficient amount of potassium, minimizing the risk of appearing ovarian cysts because of its high potassium content. Furthermore, it may make ovarian cysts become smaller.
Try the simple steps below:
- Take a bowl and add some warm water to it.
- Pour a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Add a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Consume the mixture once every day.
5. How To Get Rid Of Ovarian Cysts – Beetroot
Owning betacyanin called compound, beetroot has its power to strengthen the liver, helping to get rid of the toxins in the body. Additionally, beetroot has its alkaline which gives a hand in balancing the acidity in the body. The symptoms of ovarian cysts become less severe.
Here is what you need to do:
- Take ½ cup of beetroot juice and put it in a cup.
- Add a tablespoon of the extracted gel from aloe vera leaves.
- Add the equivalent amount of blackstrap molasses to the cup.
- Stir them well.
- Consume the mixture once every day when your stomach is empty.
Ginger is known as one of the best herbs for treating inflammation-related diseases. It helps to alleviate the inflammation and pain due to ovarian cysts thanks to its anti-inflammatory property. Besides, it may increase the heat within your body, thereby inducing menstruation. Therefore, it is also regarded as among the best homemade ways on how to get rid of ovarian cysts.
- Take a ginger and wash it thoroughly.
- Cut a piece of it and put it in a blender.
- Add 2 celery stalks to the blender.
- Pour ½ glass of the juice extracted from apples.
- Cut pineapple into 4 equivalent pieces and put one in the blender.
- Turn on the blender to get the juice.
- Consume the juice once every day.
- Prepare a teapot with hot water.
- Put ginger tea bag in the glass.
- Consume the tea for easing the symptoms of ovarian cysts.
- Consume about 2 cups every day.
It also contains a high amount of fiber, aiding the body to remove toxins, waste products which may form cysts.
- Prepare a tablespoon of flaxseed which is ground.
- Put them in a bowl.
- Add some warm water to the bowl.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Consume the mixture once every day when your stomach is empty.
- Add a small amount of flaxseed which is ground to your meal, such as soups or yogurt.
8. Maca Root
Maca root is also known as Peruvian ginseng. As mentioned above, the hormonal imbalance is one of the reasons for ovarian cysts, whereas maca root may help to balance the level of hormones in the body. It further gives a hand to facilitate the production of progesterone. Because of these, maca root becomes one of the worth-trying ways on how to get rid of ovarian cysts.
Here is the recommendation for you:
- Intake of about 3000 mg of maca root every day.
9. Black Cohosh Root
Black cohosh is also named Actaea racemosa. People often use it to battle a number of diseases, such as a migraine headache, painful menstruation, etc. You can also use it to treat your ovarian cysts because this herb has a lot of benefits in the treatment of this disease. More specifically, it may help to handle the irregularity of the menstrual cycles. Plus, thanks to its anti-inflammation property, it may help to reduce the pain due to ovarian cysts by helping the pelvis to relax. Plus, it is so effective in controlling the blood pressure.
- Intake about 5 to 10 drops of tincture of fresh black cohosh root every day.
- Intake about 200mg of tincture of the dried root every day.
Note: Do not intake this tincture over 6 months.
10. Dong Quai Root
Dong Quai Root or “female ginseng” has been one of the most commonly used herbs in China. It has been used to treat many health problems of women, such as balancing hormones, increasing fertility, etc . Dong Quai may balance the hormones in the body, preventing women from the risk of ovarian cysts. It may also alleviate the pain caused by ovarian cysts.
Here is the suggestion for you:
- Intake about 4,000 mg every day.
11. Aloe Vera Juice
We cannot deny the wonderful benefits of aloe vera juice to many health issues, especially infections and skin problems. Along with that, aloe vera juice may help to balance hormones in the body. As we know, the imbalance in hormones causes you to suffer from ovarian cysts. Aloe vera may also help to deal with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). So, using aloe vera juice may prevent ovarian cysts from forming.
You can prepare aloe vera juice and use it in many different ways as below:
- Consume aloe vera juice every day before your meal. (The recommended dose is a glass of the juice).
- Take a glass of the juice extracted from aloe vera.
- Add some raw honey to the glass.
- Consume this mixture every day.
Turmeric is not only a good spice but also a wonderfully natural medicine because it contains strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Besides its benefits to some diseases, such as diabetes, liver problems, heart disease, etc. it is very effective in getting rid of ovarian cysts. It strengthens the liver, contributing to helping it to remove toxins and waste products from your body. Furthermore, owning its anti-inflammation power and curcumin, this spice is a good solution to prevent ovarian cysts from developing and reducing the pain due to ovarian cysts.
Here are the instructions on how to use turmeric to relieve symptoms of ovarian cysts:
- Include turmeric in your daily meal.
- Intake about 1,200 milligrams of turmeric capsules every day.
- Consume a teaspoon of turmeric tincture daily.
- Diet changes:
A diet with a high amount of meat means the higher risk you have ovarian cysts. So, it is best to consume a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits which will help to shrink cysts.
Exercise has a great impact on shrinking cysts. Walking every day is a good solution to get rid of the pain caused by ovarian cysts.
- Weight control:
Too much production of estrogen due to excess fat may lead to ovarian cysts. So, keep your weight under control to prevent ovarian cysts from forming by eating more fresh fruits and green vegetables, minimizing the amount of meat you eat every day and doing exercise for half an hour every day.
All the above-mentioned methods can help to relieve ovarian cyst symptoms without resorting to any type of harmful medications. We wonder whether or not you can choose the suitable remedies for yourselves by reading our list. Do you know other ways on how to get rid of ovarian cysts pain naturally? If yes, feel free to share them with us by leaving your comment in the box below.