At present, there are many people cope with skin problems that make them embarrassing and uncomfortable. Most of them have not identified what type of skin they belong to and how to treat it safely and effectively. However, don’t worry about that. In this post, we are going to show you natural skin care regimen for boils & acne, oily skin, dry skin, and dark skin. Keep reading to understand more!
- Top 34 Asian Skin Care Secrets And Routines
- 15 Best Men’s Skin Care Tips For Acne Treatment
- Top 10 DIY Beauty Ingredients That Can Harm Your Skin (This article was medically reviewed/fact checked by Vindhya L Veerula, MD)
Top 21 Natural Skin Care Regimen For Skin Problems
I. Skin Care Regimen For Boils And Acne
Boils and acne are one of the most unpleasant skin problems for women. If you are suffering from this situation, you should apply some following natural methods to get beautiful skin.
As you may know, cucumber contains large amounts of vitamin C and caffeic acid that have the great functions of nourishing your skin and reducing wounds on the skin. Thanks to its strong antibacterial properties, cucumber is considered as a wonderful product to treat the boils and acne without leaving scars. Besides, it can help you to remove dead skin cells, close pores, and balance the moisture on your skin. Also, this ingredient is very safe and suitable for all skin types.
- Slice cucumber thinly or grind it
- Apply the solution to your skin
- Let it stay for 15-20 minutes, and then wash your face with the water
- Repeat this remedy regularly for the best result
Lemon is very rich in vitamin C that helps to avoid the aging skin and improve skin pigmentation. Moreover, the strong natural acid in lemon is quite beneficial in getting rid of oil-gland and dirt, eliminating dead skin cells, and cleansing the skin. Thus, washing your face with lemon juice is a very simple and safe remedy, which will give you a white and smooth skin without boils and acne.
TrueRemedies Partner Solutions
Need a Help from the Leading Expert Online, Available 24/7?
They’re all here and ready to answer your questions online or by phone. Keep asking questions until you get the answer you need.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon
- Mix lemon juice with clean water, and then stir it well
- Apply the mixture to your skin and massage the face gently
- Wait for 5-10 minutes
- Rinse it off with the warm water
- Do this method regularly until your condition is completely treated
Note: People with sensitive skin shouldn’t apply too much lemon juice to the skin because its strong acidic property will lose the skin’s pH balance
3. Lemon And Salt
According to many recent studies, salt has widely been known as an excellent antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and disinfectant component that can keep moisture for the skin and protect your skin from the harmful bacteria. Meanwhile, lemon is a popular fruit that aids in enhancing women’s beauty, especially whitening the skin and removing the boils due to its high vitamin C and acids.
- Extract the juice of a lemon
- Put the warm water into a small wash basin
- After that, you add a little bit of salt and lemon juice to it, stir them well
- Make your face wet with this mixture and gently massage it for 5 minutes
- Wash it off with the warm water
- Follow the process 2-3 times a day
4. Aloe Vera And Green Tea
Many modern medical researchers have confirmed that aloe vera is one of the best natural cosmetics to treat boils and acne. That is because it contains many minerals, such as calcium, zinc, vitamins such as B1, C, A, etc. These essential components not only nourish your skin but also remove acne from the skin effectively. Besides, green tea is known as a wonderful remedy to take care of women’s beauty due to its antibiotic and anti-inflammatory functions. Also, it works as an antioxidant to reduce acne and wrinkles fast.
- Extract the gel or juice from aloe vera
- Make the combination of aloe vera gel and ½ cup of green tea, and then stir them well
- Apply the mixture to your affected skin
- After 15 minutes, wash your face with clean water
- Repeat this method 2-3 times a week
5. Tomatoes And Honey
Tomatoes are loaded with some essential nutrients, including lycopene, vitamin A, C, E and natural acids that help to whiten the skin, kill harmful bacteria, and cleanse the oil on the skin. Especially, the high beta-carotene in tomatoes can aid in removing the dead skin cells, treating boils and acne, and restoring the damaged skin cells. Women with normal skin can use tomatoes only for taking care of the skin at any time. You just cut tomatoes into thin slices, apply them to your face, let it sit for 30 minutes, and then rinse it off with clean water. Do this process two times a week for best effects.
However, people with a lot of acne should use a mixture of tomatoes and honey to treat it more successfully. According to one study, honey is very beneficial in tightening the pores, remaining moisture on the skin, and stopping your skin from the harmful bacteria causing boils. Hence, this is an amazing method for skin care because not only does it nourish the skin effectively but it also avoids the unwanted side effects.
- Grind tomatoes well and put it into a bowl
- Mix a tablespoon of honey and tomatoes to make a paste
- Apply this paste to your skin after washing the face with warm water
- After 30 minutes, wash your face as usual
- This remedy should be done two times a week
Although garlic has the bad smell that makes people unpleasant, its sulfur element has the natural antibacterial, antimicrobial functions that may kill bacteria, reduce inflammation and swelling, and eliminate boils effectively. Furthermore, many researchers have proved that garlic is one of the strongest antioxidants in all foods to enhance the skin’s resistance. Thanks to its antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties, this component limits the bacterial growth and get rid of boils quickly.
- Squeeze the juice from the garlic
- Put the garlic juice and a little bit of water into a bowl
- Apply it to the affected skin
- Leave it for 5 minutes and wash your face with clean water
- Use this method 2-3 times a week
II. Skin Care Regimen For Oily Skin
Oily skin is one of the most sensitive skin types that cause acne easily. If your sebaceous glands are active, you will see oily layer and large pores on your facial skin, especially two sides of the nose. Besides, people with oily skin always suffer from acne and boils. To get rid of this condition, you should refer to some skin care regimen secrets for oily skin as below:
1. Turmeric And Fresh Milk
As you know, turmeric is considered as the best skin care herb because of its high antioxidants. Moreover, curcumin in turmeric not only increases the blood circulation, but it also makes it easy to promote the new cell regeneration. Meanwhile, fresh milk contains many necessary vitamins and nutrients that can make your skin smooth and soft. Whereby, the paste of turmeric and fresh milk is a great formula to nourish the healthy skin and avoid the oily skin condition.
- Put ¼ tablespoon of turmeric powder, one tablespoon of fresh milk, and one tablespoon of Besan powder, and a few drops of lemon juice in a bowl
- Apply it to your face and neck, massage it gently
- Wait for 20-30 minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Do this method two times a week
2. Yogurt And Honey
Yogurt is a natural element that is very good for treating oily and acne-prone skin. Thanks to its strong lactic acid – a gentle cleanser, yogurt can aid you in cleansing the pores and removing the excess oil. Moreover, the natural fats in yogurt and the safe components in honey work as a natural moisturizer that will nourish the oily skin and protect you from acne and boils. Especially, if you add a little vitamin C and lemon juice to this mixture will make a perfect formula to clear your oily skin and avoid acne safer.
- Put 2 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of lemon juice into a small bowl
- Mix them well
- Apply the solution to your skin and massage it gently
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water
- Repeat this formula 2-3 times a week and remember to protect your skin from the sun for best result
3. Strawberry, Honey, And Wheat Flour
Strawberry has been used by many women in the world because it is very rich in the essential nutrients and vitamins for oily skin. Especially, vitamin C and salicylic acid in strawberries have the great effects of cleaning the oily skin and tightening the pores. Also, its antioxidant stops the aging process and restores the wounds on the skin. Honey is loaded with many vitamins, including vitamins A, E, C, B and necessary minerals, such as copper, iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, iodine, etc. which are very good for skin, hair, nails, and health. Furthermore, honey contains alpha hydroxy acid that has the wonderful functions of eliminating the dead skin cells, increasing skin elasticity, balancing the oily skin, promoting collagen production, and reducing wrinkles.
As you know, wheat flour is very beneficial in collecting the moisture on the skin. Thus, it can help you remove the excess oil from your face easily.
- Mix 2 milled strawberries, ½ tablespoon of pure honey and ½ tablespoon of wheat flour
- Stir them well
- Put the paste on the skin after washing your face
- Let it sit for 20 minutes, and then rinse it off with clean water
- Do this method regularly
Dermatologists have told that there are six common types of clay, including Bentonite Clay, French Pink Clay, Red Clay, Yellow Clay, Green Clay, and White, of which Green Clay and White Clay are two best products to treat oily skin and prevent acne formation.
Green Clay is abundant in minerals, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, copper, manganese, silicon and selenium that help to remove and balance the oil layer on the skin as well. However, if your skin is sensitive, you should use green clay with proper quantity because of its strong property.
White clay contains some important substances, such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, silica that have the effects of disinfection, natural oil absorption. Besides, white clay is widely used by many people due to its new cell regeneration on the skin.
- Make the mixture of 1 tablespoon of clay powder, ¼ tablespoon of honey, ½ tablespoon of green tea powder and ½ tablespoon of essential oil, stir them well to make a paste
- Steam your face with green tea leaves for 10 minutes. This step helps the pore open and removes dirt from the skin
- Apply the paste to your face
- After 20 minutes, remove the paste gently
- Rinse your face off with clean water
- Follow this remedy two times a week
Potato is an indispensable product when mentioning to skin care segment thanks to its high vitamins, such as vitamin B1, B2, and C.Potato not only treats acne and boils but also dries out the oil glands without dehydration successfully. Besides, it is effective at nourishing your skin and repairing the wounds caused by acne quickly.
- Peel a potato and immerse it in salt water within 10 minutes
- Grind it to make a paste, and then cover the face with the paste
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water
- Do this process three times a week
Thanks to the high avenanthramides, oatmeal plays a very important part in reducing inflammation for oily skin. It also helps to cleanse and moisturize the skin, remove the dead skin cells, and reduce the oil on your skin.
- Combine oatmeal with water to make a paste
- Apply it to your face, and then massage it gently within 2 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Use it as a daily cleanser to get a white and smooth skin
Note: People with oily skin shouldn’t use night skin care cream because it makes the skin wet. If you still want to find a night cream, you should choose an effective oil-based moisturizer for beautiful skin.
III. Skin Care Regimen For Dry Skin
The environmental pollution, harmful rays, or climate change will destroy your skin. When the skin is dehydrated, it will lose”flexibility” and becomes dry and sensitive. More seriously, dry skin is also a favorable condition for appearing skin diseases, such as fungal infections, itching, inflammation, etc. that have a negative impact on your skin beauty. Hence, it is necessary for you to do some following methods to get rid of this condition.
1. Olive Oil
Olive oil is good for dry skin because it contains many nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins . It can soothe the dry skin on your body and make a layer to protect skin from harmful UV rays. Besides, olive oil helps to improve skin’s elasticity and reduce wrinkles. To have soft and healthy skin, you need to care for dry skin by applying olive oil to facial skin, neck, hands, etc.
- Put a tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoons of milk, and a few drops of olive oil into a small bowl
- Stir them well
- Apply it to the affected skin areas
- Wait for 10-15 minutes before cleaning your face with cold water
- Repeat this process regularly
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has long been considered as one of the most natural and effective skin-moisturizing products. That is because it is loaded with vitamin E or tocotrienol that can provide you with the necessary moisture and prevent skin aging. Moreover, the antibacterial properties of coconut oil also help to get rid of acne, reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Rinse your face with water and make it dry
- Put 3-5 ml of coconut oil on the affected skin
- Gently massage some skin areas, such as two sides of noses, two sides of the mouth, etc
- Let it sit for 30 minutes
- Wash it off with clean water
Note: You can apply coconut oil whenever your skin is dry because it is extremely safe and effective.
Papaya is a very popular fruit to heal dry skin because not only does it help keep the skin dry, but it also effectively removes the scars and dark spots. Especially, it will provide your skin with enough essential vitamins, nutrients, and water to nourish the skin and make it softer. Avocado is used as a facial mask because it contains many important elements, including vitamins A, E, D and potassium, phosphorus, sulfur, etc. that can reduce skin aging and kill the dead cells. Avocado oil also regenerates, moisturizes the skin and enhances the skin's elasticity.
- Grind papaya and avocado to make a paste
- Apply the paste to your skin, and wait for 15 minutes
- Wash it with lukewarm water
- Follow this way at least twice a week for a soft and light skin
Thanks to the natural moisturizing and anti-fungal functions, honey can aid you in soothing irritation and preventing your skin from inflammation. Besides, it contains high vitamins and antibacterial properties, which are suitable for all skin types.
- Apply some honey to your skin
- Wait for 5 minutes and rinse your face off with lukewarm water
- Repeat it for several days
It is obvious that pumpkin has many health benefits such as brightening eyes, promoting digestion. Moreover, this fruit contains many important ingredients, such as iron, organic acids, beta-carotene, vitamin A and vitamin E, which can make your skin healthy and smooth. Hence, pumpkin, when mixed with milk cream, sugar, and honey, is a wonderful formula to remove dead skin cells, provide and balance the moisture to your skin.
- Put one tablespoon of pumpkin powder, two tablespoons of sugar, one tablespoon of honey, and one tablespoon of milk cream in a bowl
- Stir them well to make a paste
- Apply the paste to your face; rub it to remove the dead skin cells
- Leave it on for 15 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water
IV. Skin Care Regimen For Dark Skin
White and soft skin is a dream of many women in the world. If you have dark skin, it is necessary for you to find an effective way to change it. And here are some natural home remedies for dark skin that you should not miss.
1. Beer And Fresh Orange
It is the fact that enzymes in beer have the amazing functions of balancing pH on the skin and nourishing your skin. Especially, bathing with beer is a suitable remedy for oily skin, sensitive skin, and dry skin without irritation or sunburn. Meanwhile, fresh orange contains vitamin C, which has the effect of whitening your skin effectively.
- Take a shower with water to remove the dirt
- Make a homogeneous mixture of ½ can of beer, 3 tablespoons each of olive oil and honey, and one squeezed fresh orange
- Apply the combination to your face and the whole body as well
- Relax and massage body within 20 minutes
- Take a bath with clean water
- Do this method two times a week
Carrot contains many good nutrients for your health, especially the skin because this fruit has a lot of antioxidants, such as beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, phenolic acid, glutathione that help women get healthy and light skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Peel a fresh carrot, and then grind it well with a tablespoon of honey
- Put the solution on your skin after washing it, massage it gently
- Wait for 20 minutes
- Wash your face with clean water
3. Carrot And Wheat Flour
Thanks to the high vitamins and minerals, wheat flour is known as an excellent component to eliminate the dead skin cells and whiten the skin. Hence, carrot, when combined with flour, will increase the effect of brightening and taking care of the skin.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of carrot juice and 2 tablespoons of wheat flour to make a paste
- Cover your face with the paste and keep it for 20 minutes
- Wash your face with lukewarm water
4. Aloe Vera And Honey
Aloe vera has widely been used as a great natural skin care product because of its anti-inflammatory property. Moreover, aloe vera helps to stimulate nutrient absorption of skin, smooth the skin, reduce acne and boils, and whiten the skin effectively. Also, honey is loaded with essential minerals to nourish your skin from inside.
- Peel aloe vera, cut it into small pieces, and then put it into a pot for boiling
- Mix the boiling aloe vera water and honey well
- Put the mixture on the skin
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes
- Wash your face with clean water
- Follow this way two times a week
Taking care of skin is a practical thing for most of the women. Therefore, it is necessary for you to know the ways on how to nourish your skin correctly. Hopefully, this article will provide you with the natural skin care regimen for treating many skin issues. If you have any recommendations or questions, leave your comments at the end of this post!