We work hard every day to make TrueRemedies.com your most trusted source of folk medicine for common ailments and issues related to beauty, nutrition and healthy living.
TrueRemedies.com strives to be the best and truest online resources for people to find home remedies, natural treatments, and herbal remedies for common illnesses and ailments. Despite there are tons of online resources to find home remedies nowadays, but we are confident that many of them still lack of detail-oriented information. That is why TrueRemedies.com was born to complete that gap.
Our Home Remedies team is generated by an enthusiastic group of like-minded people who are interested in how to treat many health and beauty conditions using natural ingredients and herbal cures. This website is the place that where our authors and health care professionals work together to put our knowledge in one place and keep it well organized. Our team strives to bring you the best and easiest home remedies and advice on dealing with a variety of health and beauty related issues.
We do not use any health-related information that is unfounded and dubious from the point of view of medicine industry. In our website, you will find out the best ways to treat some problems related to health, hair, skin, etc without using drugs. We hope to help you realize the benefits of wonderful ingredients that the Mother Nature offers us, thereby building a stronger health culture.
However, after all, the information introduced on TrueRemedies.com is not meant to replace expertise healthcare experience or the consultation of doctors for patients. Our goal is to empower and guide audiences with relevant information to foster better communication between patients and doctors and healthcare providers. We know that nothing is perfect, and we are trying our best to complete TR itself from mistakes with the help of experts and professionals from the medical industry and reader’s suggestions. Hope that whenever you have a wonder about a certain health or beauty issue, TR is the first place you head to for advice and information.
Meet Our Team
Meet the leaders and content team who have contributed to the formation of TrueRemedies and made it a valuable health information website. They are expertise in editorial fuels, marketing, and social media.
The mission of TrueRemedies is to be your most trusted source of folk medicine for common ailments and issues related to beauty, nutrition and healthy living. Thus, we are committed to providing you with approachable, actionable content which inspires and instructs you toward the best health outcomes possible.
Having advertisements on our site will allow us to provide more valuable and powerful experiences, such as animations, video, and input from a large number of professionals and experts.
Here are some notes about our advertising policy:
- All advertisements as well as commercially sponsored publications are independent from our editorial decisions. TrueRemedies does not endorse any product/service promoted by a sponsor or marked as an advertisement in TrueRemedies publications. Our editorial content is basically not compromised by financial or commercial interests as well as particular arrangements with the sponsors or advertising clients.
- TrueRemedies reserves our right to refuse any kind of advertising which may damage our brand or is not appropriate to the content published by us.
- TrueRemedies will not advertise any product or service which is known to be illegal or harmful to health.
- The advertisements on TrueRemedies might not be misleading or deceptive, and have to be verifiable. They ought to clearly identify the product / service offered and the advertiser. We do not allow extravagantly worded or exaggerated copy. If advertisements are offensive or indecent in the form of text or artwork, they will not be accepted. Advertisements which are related to content of a racial, personal, sexual, ethnic orientation, or religious nature will also be declined.
- After an advertisement has been approved, it will be taken from the journal website whenever our Publisher or Editor(s)-in-Chief requests the removal.
- All advertisements for any specific drug campaign should promote rational and correct use and must not be misleading.
- Editorial content and advertisements have to be distinguishable clearly.
- Decisions of editors will not be affected by potential or current advertisers and sponsors or marketing decisions. Sponsors and advertisers do not have any control or impact over the final results that users might conduct on our website by searched topic or keyword.
- Information related to complaints regarding advertisements will be added to the Advertisements page.
Please be aware that we’re unable to provide personal health-related questions or give any type of medical advice.
For reporting inaccuracy within our content, advertising and partnership opportunities etc. We normally response within 1-2 business days: email@example.com
Written correspondence can be sent to our Garden Grove mailing address:
8342 Garden Grove Blvd, Unit #3 – Usland Duclq
Garden Grove, CA, 92844-1151